New profile posts

Hey I was wondering if you could help me with installing my paddles with my revD remap chip. Basically just positioning/ size of hole to drill/ how to mount the receiver
Hey White, did you ever experiment with using the Macro controller in conjunction with the Cronus Max and their mods. I was just wondering if the two could work in tandem. For example use their optimized rapid fires but utilizing Bones Aim Assists.
Nah, its all good. Take your time. I just found out that even though I have a cronus max I can't use it on my 360 without having a wired controller and the wireless adapter. Plus on top of that I am going to have to get a blue tooth adapter so I could use a PS4 controller on it as well. LOL good grief.
White, I was wondering if you can help me out with Black Ops 2 Cronus Scripts?
WHITE 4ND N3RDY
WHITE 4ND N3RDY
I'm pretty swamped @ work and I haven't even had any time to make anything lately let alone actually play any games. Might be a while before I can help with anything. Sorry.
Hey Odin was checking out your bargain xb1 controllers and seen that hard wood pro remapper controller. I want to pick it up but your diy for xb1 isn't up? I wanted to get the rainbow led and adapter and some extra blades but can't access them. Let me know if u got this stuff in stock. If so I would like to get that controller and those additional add ons for it. Get back to me a.s.a.p thanks.