New profile posts

hi ben

need a odins raven repaired if possible. can you get back to me on price for a controller repair, or shifting the chip into a new controller?

thanks
Hey man I am sorry to hear that I hope he is doing okay. I did respond to your thread.
tried sending a private message but said your box is full. so here is the message i was gonna send:

hey bro,

long time...been kinda crazy around here. My son has been in and out of the hospital alot and could not give all my time to the scene. How you been? Cant believe the macro is gone....holy ****. I'm gonna post this question but figured I would also ask you. I'm thinking...just thinking about maybe getting back into BF3. When I went to the macro section there was hardly anything there...wtf. Any ideas on why or is it cause the game will not allow it?

Thanks for the help in advance, take care.

Brian
hey....forget the 1st message...had a bit of a brain fart...forgot what the hell you were talking about. But I got it now. No I have yet to use both not sure if it would work good. I know you said your was a little bit messy but would really like to see some pics with it on and like what button combo's do you use.
I need the latest fast reload settings for the ACR , MP7 , and MK14...
I dont want keep wastin a perk if the controller can do it...
Hey i was just curious to hear how the progress on the new xbox ragnarok chips for cg2 controllers is going or maby if u can give any guesstimatioins on when u think they will be ready to market?
Just saw your post on my wall thing today, I don't get on the forum as much as I used to and I don't get emails for the wall, so better PM me if you need me in future.
Hi i bought a macro controller and it has never worked properly. When I had problems I talked to nyjets and he told me something about my connection speed was making it jam on black ops. So the other day I tried it out again on mw3 and on every macro it will shoot a bullet or two then knife. I thought this meant it was jamming or blocking. But I talked to mj23kb24 and he checked my vks files on team viewer and helped me out and the setup and it was fine. Well sometimes my right thumbstick will jam up going to the right but fine to the left. So we change the config to tactical and now it does drop shots almost evertime you shoot while aiming, but does shoot. Okay so anyway I need to see what I can do to get it fixed and if you are going to charge me. It has very little use, still has the bumps on the thumbsticks. If you cant do it for free can you give me a deal or send me what it needs to fix it and I can repair it myself. 409 526 5673 thanks
Hmmm thats odd, we can trouble shoot a little here. First take a drop shot and make sure the whole dropping thing works. Also send me the VKS file your using to see if its that. A lot of people while shooting seem to hit the joystick in which makes them knife. Most likely I am thinking its the way your macros are configured.
can you help me out? every single macro i have works fine until a head to head confrontation and then jams and knifes every time. I have fiber internet with 25/25 really low ping. Do you know if the better the internet the worse this problem is. I have been trying every mk14 and all do the same some wont even fire at all in a private game.
Hey odingalt I messaged u a couple days ago about trying to see if u had any extra xbox ragnarok modchips u could sell me I don't know if u got my message so i am just posting on your message board cause u will more than likely see it. I got 4 matrix 2 boards and wanted to see if u could get me 4 chips! I would greatly appreciative it. Thanks sincerely, Brian
I guess my observing skills were pretty good today and I realized it was your birthday, so happy birthday. Have a good one!
hey pastoarreyes i think u should do a team viewer with one of us so you could understand it better if u dont have it go to team viewer .com to download it its free basically what it does is show what ever im doing on my computer u can see and hear and vice versa