New profile posts

WUT UP! Let the Carnage begin! I like a variety of games. I love FPS games. I'm down to play anything Deathmatch. I like to win when I play, and I always try to bring it to the competition. I play alot of MW3(xbox 360) right now. My forum name is the same as my gamertag. So send me an invite or friend request if you want to get down on Xbox Live. Right now I use the Viking Macro controller with an Avenger adapter wrapped around it. It is SOO AWESOME! It is a great combination. Try it.
Im sorry man I have been waiting to help you and show you on the software through teamviewer.
Well I'm a little busy right now, but I'll give you some insight as to how I make them work.
So a good step is to probably just copy my G36C macro as it's pretty basic and easy to manipulate.
Going past that you should make the two middle points on the macro larger if you want a faster firing macro and the outside dots larger if you want less recoil, if you want to get really fancy you could edit the speed of the macro with the gear symbol to try to get a macro with less "skips"
Good luck!
I really don't know the answer to this you might want to send Odin a PM letting him know your problem and he could help you.
You asked for a macro list. please make a fast reload with aIm, so I don't have to use my slight of hand perk. thanks your the best. And is this what you wanted me to post for you?
I have a quick question man, do you think you can make an anti recoil for the M4A1 or give me some tips how to go about it.
Just got a question about my order paid for overnight shipping but my orders still processing my credit card was accepted just wondering what might be wrong? Thx
hey i downloaded the vikingflash legacy rapidfire software and it doesnt let me progam my controller and i have the tyrs hand what do i do. if you could send me a message back as soon as you get i would be happy
Hello everyone I'am new to the forums and wanted to ask you guys what controller would be the best for BF3 and MW3? I have a PS3 and plan on buying one soon. THANKS