analog sticks fixed?

odingalt

Staff member
I think we're up to like 0.8.7.0 now but not sure what the latest public release is. I've been working on the software but have been stingy on releasing lots and lots of software updates to tr to save from confusing our customers too much.
Please note that some of the loop settings will not work until the firmware is updated as well.

Here's the latest and greatest unreleased beta http://www.viking360.com/downloads/thev ... _setup.exe

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
I think we're up to like 0.8.7.0 now but not sure what the latest public release is. I've been working on the software but have been stingy on releasing lots and lots of software updates to tr to save from confusing our customers too much.
Please note that some of the loop settings will not work until the firmware is updated as well.

Here's the latest and greatest unreleased beta http://www.viking360.com/downloads/thev ... _setup.exe

This is awesome, there are the new 4 buttons available now, probably working too! Start, Select, Sync, and Guide are all here! Woohoo!

The loop settings are worded much better now as well. Like OD said, they won't work until the firmware is updated and written for this newer software.

odingalt

Staff member
xxVIKINGxx said:
I just downloaded it but there are no new 4 buttons avalible am I doing something wrong? :?

The four new buttons are in the timeline editor i.e. if you want to use the start, select or guide (or sync button tho I can't imagine why) in the timeline editor they are now available.

odingalt

Staff member
Ah yes, the timeline editor now has a vertical scroll bar. To accomodate the extra tracks.

shaoliin

Some great stuff in here man. The START button is gonna come very handy once i create some macros to boost my games that require me to quit out or reload a check point. :D

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
now can i ask.....Why would you ever need a guide button macro? to check messages or open a message?...seriously im kinda lost....

Yes. Wondering why you didn't ask about the sync button. Now that is pretty useless... unless you want to rapid-fire the sync button... lol.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
NEpatsNE1 said:
now can i ask.....Why would you ever need a guide button macro? to check messages or open a message?...seriously im kinda lost....

Yes. Wondering why you didn't ask about the sync button. Now that is pretty useless... unless you want to rapid-fire the sync button... lol.
I RAPID FIRE SYNC AND IT GIVES ME GOD MODE!!

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
odingalt said:
any idea when we can expect a firmware update to add loop functionality?

For now, to loop, start a macro after or on 0.01. Hold the button to continue to loop forever.

As for more options, I have no idea when the firmware will be ready for public release. PM odingalt.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
NEpatsNE1 said:
odingalt said:
any idea when we can expect a firmware update to add loop functionality?

For now, to loop, start a macro after or on 0.01. Hold the button to continue to loop forever.
if i do that can i use all the loop options?

NYjetsNY1

No. The loop settings are not changeable until the firmware is written and then programmed to your controller.

For now, to loop, start the macro on 0.01 or after. Hold the button the macro is assigned to to loop.

For a non-fully looping macro, start the macro at 0.0.

For now, that is all we have until the firmware is ready.

GJUnLeAsHeD

Just to make clear the analog sticks don't work ?? Like when u put them on a macro they corrupt or Sumthin ?? Thanx

shaoliin

The guide button is kinda crazy.... say if u need to dashboard in when ur in a game boosting. Some games like quake give u random error messages that require u to dashboard then in order for the points to start counting again. So that is one use i might incorporate into my quake boost, but as for the sync button im not to sure what u could use for that. Actually maybe if u wanted to do that guitar hero two glitch where u have to connect and disconnect ur controller a few times at the practice mode..... You could use the sync button for that. It would make that glitch easier. :D

WetterThanWater

NEpatsNE1 said:

I just thought of something. You could use it to send a message to all friends and recent players! But just dont do it too much or else you'll get banned from sending messages for a day or so.

Or just use the Indie game called MTAF or M2AF or whatever it is.