As anyone been suspended or banned?

Insayne

Re: to anyone worried about being banned

Gotta love Microsoft: "It's not our problem"

They're too busy using their own personal viking controllers to care. :lol:

Fredrow

Dude I have never been worried about getting banned from Modded controllers. Because first off I'm not stealing anything from them, and
I'm not messing with there software or servers. Plus in reality they really don't have a way to prove it with out actually going into your house and seeing you use it. Now at this point I'm sure some of you are saying, yeah but why do people with firmware flashed DVD-Drives get banned?? Well figure it out, because I already know....lol....

IrishStyle

Oh man are you saying if I take my Jtagged console online I will get banned? I thought it was the controller that got me banned lol

Night

Thanks, i've been worried, thanks for clearing those things up. Is there anything else you can find about it?

Insayne

People will bitch and complain that you have the controllers and might even report you. But it won't matter a bit because rapidfire mod's aren't against the rules.

Night

Thank you. I don't want to waste 262$ on my gamerprofile getting banned.

Night

Just wondering has any one been suspended or banned for using a viking360 on a daily basis online? Because I just purchase a year gold don't want it to go to waste.

theblur1

Someone posted somewhere around the forums a link to proof that modded controllers arnt grounds for being banned. they dont alter or change the games codes and using a modded controller isnt necessarily hacking. madcatz even sells rapid fire controllers (big controller company, sold at gamestop/eb games) so microsoft doesnt care.

IrishStyle

Banned for a controller or something else? If its controller you will not be banned. The only thing they do is cap your ROF(Rate of Fire) for the match if you trigger the sps(shots per second) limit

IrishStyle

Ok my question is, Why has this topic not been locked as well? M1a1 you locked the other post because the guy say to disregard your C&P post about being banned. I see that as an abuse of power that you were given after being here 1 month. So if you want go ahead and Ban me and delete this post.

Fredrow

IrishStyle said:
Ok my question is, Why has this topic not been locked as well? M1a1 you locked the other post because the guy say to disregard your C&P post about being banned. I see that as an abuse of power that you were given after being here 1 month. So if you want go ahead and Ban me and delete this post.

Irish you have no worries about getting banned from here..... You help out so much it's not even funny..... I don't even know how M1a1 got special powers....lol....

And Irish did you mean to say "Why has this topic not been locked" or did you mean to say "Why has this topic been locked?"

Because I unlocked it last night. This is a great topic, and it shouldn't be locked at all. Thats the whole point of a FORUM, is so that people can weigh in on things and speak there mind, argue there points, and collect great feedback......

Night

Well, I just wanted to know if anyone been banned from this controller. Because the other one is like you can't be banned yet, i've heard you can I was just wondering.

Was this topic merged?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Night said:
Well, I just wanted to know if anyone been banned from this controller. Because the other one is like you can't be banned yet, i've heard you can I was just wondering.

Was this topic merged?
no the other topic was not merged and you can only get banned for console mods not controller mods