As anyone been suspended or banned?

Fredrow

Yes this topic was merged. And you can not get banned from Modded controllers. The only thing that is going to happen is the game designers will keep coming up with ways to stop modded controllers and then we are always going to find ways around it. The only way you could get caught using a modded controller was if Bill Gates himself was standing in your house watching you use it......

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
Yes this topic was merged. And you can not get banned from Modded controllers. The only thing that is going to happen is the game designers will keep coming up with ways to stop modded controllers and then we are always going to find ways around it. The only way you could get caught using a modded controller was if Bill Gates himself was standing in your house watching you use it......
Actually even then it is still fair game and no action could be used it's in the code of conduct

theblur1

^ very good point.
even if the whole microsoft company were to come over to your house and watch you use a modded controller they wouldnt be able to do anything. except maybe get to see how amazing viking products are ;)

Night

Thank you guys for the re-insurance, I hope my controller comes, it was suppose to come yesterday(I hoped) and it will luckily be here tomorrow(5 days mark) yay

IrishStyle

Re: to anyone worried about being banned

Fredrow said:
IrishStyle said:
Ok my question is, Why has this topic not been locked as well? M1a1 you locked the other post because the guy say to disregard your C&P post about being banned. I see that as an abuse of power that you were given after being here 1 month. So if you want go ahead and Ban me and delete this post.

Irish you have no worries about getting banned from here..... You help out so much it's not even funny..... I don't even know how M1a1 got special powers....lol....

And Irish did you mean to say "Why has this topic not been locked" or did you mean to say "Why has this topic been locked?"

Because I unlocked it last night. This is a great topic, and it shouldn't be locked at all. Thats the whole point of a FORUM, is so that people can weigh in on things and speak there mind, argue there points, and collect great feedback......

I posted that before the topics got merged. So it sounded weird when they got merged.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Re: to anyone worried about being banned

IrishStyle said:
Fredrow said:
IrishStyle said:
Ok my question is, Why has this topic not been locked as well? M1a1 you locked the other post because the guy say to disregard your C&P post about being banned. I see that as an abuse of power that you were given after being here 1 month. So if you want go ahead and Ban me and delete this post.

Irish you have no worries about getting banned from here..... You help out so much it's not even funny..... I don't even know how M1a1 got special powers....lol....

And Irish did you mean to say "Why has this topic not been locked" or did you mean to say "Why has this topic been locked?"

Because I unlocked it last night. This is a great topic, and it shouldn't be locked at all. Thats the whole point of a FORUM, is so that people can weigh in on things and speak there mind, argue there points, and collect great feedback......

I posted that before the topics got merged. So it sounded weird when they got merged.
whoah i locked the other topic because there was no need for the two topics.second i forgot i could have merged the topics and i thank fredrow for doing the honors.but by no circumstances would i ban anyone for making a post or extra topic so irish you can chill out.also i didnt lock this topic. but if you took any offense please pm me and we can discuss into farther depth why i locked the topic

obo

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
oh and i hope people dont hate me now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

nah, we still love you. just try not to get toooo moderator board happy :)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

IrishStyle said:
obo said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
oh and i hope people dont hate me now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

nah, we still love you. just try not to get toooo moderator board happy :)

Awwww....I feel the love in here :)
Irish i hope i didn't com off the wrong way i really appreciate what you do around here in the forums and i acknowledge that you really "know your stuff" so i hope we can forget what has happened in the past and forget about it and focus on making viking 360 forums a better place for everyone and i will do my best to not get "tooooo moderator board happy" as said by Obo..LOL :D ...luv ya irish keep it up....ALL HOMO...jkjkjk

IrishStyle

No worries M1a1 and thanks....my apologies if I came off like a Richard Cranium. Wooohooo all homo, got my pants on backwards with the zipper down lol

obo

IrishStyle said:
No worries M1a1 and thanks....my apologies if I came off like a Richard Cranium. Wooohooo all homo, got my pants on backwards with the zipper down lol

W......T......F.....?