Auto spot for PS3 Ragnarok?

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I don't have the PS3 Ragnarok, I have the 360 Ragnarok and I'm 100% certain that if I play BF3 with the controller set to tactical layout (leaving the in game controls from the menu default because in BF3 to go prone by default is clicking and holding RS) dropshot mode would work. Someone with a PS3 Ragnarok, put your modded controller into the tactical layout and then turn on the dropshot mode and see if it works in BF3. Guarantee it would work, don't see why not because the tactical mode in call of duty uses the RS as the prone function so it should work perfectly.

Satanicat

I can confirm this works on my copy of Battlefield 3 for the PS3 with my programmable Ragnarok controller.
Just make sure to switch the controller to the Tactical layout and presto, drop shot now enabled.
I use the same Tactical layout in MW3 so it works flawlessly in each game.

CheGuevara

I can confirm this works on my copy of Battlefield 3 for the PS3 with my programmable Ragnarok controller.
Just make sure to switch the controller to the Tactical layout and presto, drop shot now enabled.
I use the same Tactical layout in MW3 so it works flawlessly in each game.

Thanks...... hopefully Odingalt can work his magic and patch it on default.....but thats great news.

Satanicat

Thanks...... hopefully Odingalt can work his magic and patch it on default.....but thats great news.

Can that even be done? It's a button mapping/layout difference between the two games? Maybe if odingalt just mentions that switching to Tactical layout will make BF3 have more options would be good to help more people buy these controllers.

If it can be done, then I'd definitely be game for that, haha.