Bullet Buttons

obo

Fredrow said:
To bad this is not the Conan show because I just found a mistake.... (someone should find this funny!)

NYjetsNY1 said:
If you do, you will lose all ability to get the controller repaired. You simply will have to buy a new controller.

Any questions on this policy or anything else, please do not hesitate to ask or PM me.

You should have said the ability to get the controller repaired for FREE!!!

This is true, if your controller gets ****ed up, Viking360 will likely not fix your controller at all, but Fredrow will gladly fix it for a price. The price could get pretty steep though depending on how badly you mess up your controller. So just be careful.

Fredrow

obo said:
Fredrow said:
To bad this is not the Conan show because I just found a mistake.... (someone should find this funny!)

NYjetsNY1 said:
If you do, you will lose all ability to get the controller repaired. You simply will have to buy a new controller.

Any questions on this policy or anything else, please do not hesitate to ask or PM me.

You should have said the ability to get the controller repaired for FREE!!!

This is true, if your controller gets ****ed up, Viking360 will likely not fix your controller at all, but Fredrow will gladly fix it for a price. The price could get pretty steep though depending on how badly you mess up your controller. So just be careful.

Thank you OBO for not reading into my response to much and for seeing it for what it really meant.....