can use make a new controller thanks.

cbomb101

can use make a controller that is the same as the raven or thors hammer but no glitches? like the tyrs hand because i cant aford 171$ australian on modspace and i really want a rapid fire with usb upgrades to use not the glitches tyy. and give it to modspace so i can buy it via bank deposit :D i dnt have paypal.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Oh I see. Tyr's hand is discontinued. Just go for a Thor's hammer, the glitches are much better anyways. There isn't any point to making a Tyr's hand out of a controller that can be made into a hammer or a raven anyways. The reason they had Tyr's hands was that they couldn't make ravens or hammers with the boards in those controllers.

cbomb101

well can use please make the new tyrs hand on the new boards because i cannot afford 171$ -_- ty. i saw the price of the tyrs hand it looked reasonable i think it said 90$ sounds grreat :D

edit they should make them for the people who cant afford the more expensive 1s ty. please make it. and sell on modspace so i can buy.

obo

if you want a tyr's hand specifically, i would talk to fredrow about maybe a send in service, if you have a matrix style controller.

although i originally stumbled accross his site after thinking about buying a tyr's hand. Then i saw that he had a hammer send in service for only 80$ so i went with that, as in the end it was cheaper to just do that after shipping charge differences from viking360 and fedrow, so i figured, why not get more for your buck

Fredrow

Yeah email me up. I got one custom Tyr's hand for sale now, havent had time to list it for sale on my site yet because Im still trying to make my site better than what it was. But email me up we can work on something. I also have one more Matrix controller I can work a deal with someone for.... :D

obo

Fredrow said:
Yeah email me up. I got one custom Tyr's hand for sale now, havent had time to list it for sale on my site yet because Im still trying to make my site better than what it was. But email me up we can work on something. I also have one more Matrix controller I can work a deal with someone for.... :D

told ya he was a pimp :p

hey fredrow, just a note to you, i may have a friend that i recommended you to who may want to send his controller in sometime soon. but i also got to send mine in as the x button short circuited, so ill probly shoot you an email when he wants to send his in

Fredrow

obo said:
Fredrow said:

told ya he was a pimp :p

hey fredrow, just a note to you, i may have a friend that i recommended you to who may want to send his controller in sometime soon. but i also got to send mine in as the x button short circuited, so ill probly shoot you an email when he wants to send his in

Your "X" button doesnt work anymore?? Did you run the button test code??

obo

yeah, odin instructed me through it.
the 3rd led was repeatedly blinking once or something like that, basicaly i ran the code, told the results to odin, and he concluded that it short circuited

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

obo said:
yeah, odin instructed me through it.
the 3rd led was repeatedly blinking once or something like that, basicaly i ran the code, told the results to odin, and he concluded that it short circuited
that really sucks

Fredrow

Yeah that does suck, but it happens....

Also if it was the player 3LED blinking then that would not have been the X button because I think the player 4LED is the output for the A,B,X,Y....

Shoot me an email at fredrow425@east-seattle-electronics.com because you did the send in service with me right? If so I will pay for the shipping back to me. Im in class right now I get out at 8pm (yeah I know that sucks, college classes all day)

Or you can hit me up on XBL tonight.....

cbomb101

uh use have started ur own conversation in my thread -_- ROFL.

any way would the makers ever make a single rapid fire controller again? a no glitch 1? and give to modspace so i can afford :D.

Fredrow

cbomb101 said:
uh use have started ur own conversation in my thread -_- ROFL.

any way would the makers ever make a single rapid fire controller again? a no glitch 1? and give to modspace so i can afford :D.

Modspace already can do it. If they have the Viking boards then they can just make a simple rapid fire....

cbomb101

are u serious they can make me a tyrs hand on a new board? yay ill message the guy what if he says no? because it would cost less to buy?.

edit: on the tyrs hand download section theres no presets to download? only 2 can u make tyrs hand presets of the cods else no point in getting 1 lol.

Fredrow

Fredrow said:
Yeah that does suck, but it happens....

Also if it was the player 3LED blinking then that would not have been the X button because I think the player 4LED is the output for the A,B,X,Y....

Shoot me an email at fredrow425@east-seattle-electronics.com because you did the send in service with me right? If so I will pay for the shipping back to me. Im in class right now I get out at 8pm (yeah I know that sucks, college classes all day)

Or you can hit me up on XBL tonight.....

Ok my bad player 3LED is for the A,B,X,Y buttons.....[/size]

cbomb101

im not getting much help with my problem guess ill have to try to sell my games to friends if i cant make the 171$ ill go buy a good ebay rapid fire 1 .

Fredrow

Dude I already tried to help you out. You need to contact that Modspace place. I don't deal with them and I have never talked to them or seen them on these boards. But if there Link is on the Viking page then they must be legit....

cbomb101

ok thanks sorry about b4 haha

stuff getting a tyrs hand ill just get a hammer -_- but ive seen people say there controllers stuff up and buttons dont work and thumb sticks is there warrenty on these?