can use make a new controller thanks.

Fredrow

If your talking about ESE or Viking360 then yes there is a warranty. But I don't know how Modspace operates....

IrishStyle

I would suggest going through East Seattle Electronics or Viking. I have not heard anything about modspace, good or bad.

cbomb101

i have to go through them they in Australia and they do bank deposit thats only payment method i can do my sis wont let me use her paypal lol im sure i would get some warrenty there friends with viking 360 site and affiliates ill purchase my controller this week selling my 3 games
cod5 WaW fallout 3 goty edition half life 2 orange box to my friends :D

obo

i would email modspace and just simply ask them if they have a warrenty on their controllers.
shouldnt take too much time, and im sure they would be happy to respond whether they do or not ;)

cbomb101

yeah but i have emailed mod space a shit load of times i think they have stopped replying now ROFL. -_- but ill try haha.

cbomb101

fuck im broke i wanna buy a tyrs hand in australia i dno where to buy tho and in the download section tyrs hand has no stuff to download thats shit lol. modspace dont reply to my emails so there useless -_-

obo

The tyr's hand is strictly a rapidfire controller. Look on ebay and i doubt you will find a controller with more useful modes. It cannot do Glitches because they were made using matrix boards. The tyr's hand controller was built to be a cheaper option for people who wanted to just have rapidfire. If you want glitches, get a hammer/raven :D

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

obo said:
The tyr's hand is strictly a rapidfire controller. Look on ebay and i doubt you will find a controller with more useful modes. It cannot do Glitches because they were made using matrix boards. The tyr's hand controller was built to be a cheaper option for people who wanted to just have rapidfire. If you want glitches, get a hammer/raven :D
also E doesnt supply them anymore but i THINK ESE has 1

cbomb101

it dnt matter peoples i bought a intensafire i get it in like 5 days :D soo excited all i wanted was a rapid fire not boring glitches. and no 1 was selling a tyrs hand and modspace was useless so i got next best thing :D. bie people i prob wnt be on forum anymore cuz i dnt got a viking.

odingalt

Staff member
No worries. Yeah we didn't carry the Tyr's Hand for about two months, we finally got it back up on our products page, a little too late :)