Controller Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

odingalt

Staff member
Doc, I love you man. Thanks for posting this.

One thing to add - please if you just got your controller - use fresh REAL AA batteries. A drained or underchaged PnC battery pack will keep your controller from talking to your PC. OR, if you can wait or don't have real AA's, charge up your PnC overnight so it's freshly charged.

LoveKillzSlowly

Have you guys tried the latest version yet which would be build 0.8.2.0? I was able to get that using the updater. This is how I have been getting the updates earlier. lol

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
lol :)

Yeah also grab the 0.8.2.0 firmware update manually off the "downloads->the viking software" page or here

http://www.viking360.com/downloads/thev ... .8.2.0.bin
you should add the Updater into the same software......and have auto updater so when you plug the controller in it auto updates the controller firmware to the latest .BIN file.(i dont know if this is feasible right now but eventually?....i think this would help out the noobs alot.(no offense if your a noob ;))

odingalt

Staff member
Twas part of the original work scope, unfortunately the developer decided not to include it and wants a change order for it now. Sounds like a $4,000 feature, we need to make some money first before we can add any more big features :-(

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Twas part of the original work scope, unfortunately the developer decided not to include it and wants a change order for it now. Sounds like a $4,000 feature, we need to make some money first before we can add any more big features :-(
hey as long as it works its fine......but thats gay

odingalt

Staff member
Hard to explain but ended up splitting the work between two developers, when the work got split up never specifically said who would get the firmware update feature it was like 'I thought you said you were doing it" lol

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Hard to explain but ended up splitting the work between two developers, when the work got split up never specifically said who would get the firmware update feature it was like 'I thought you said you were doing it" lol
and then he was like "no FU your paying extra" then if i was you i would say "your fired" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.