Custom painted sleeper

yeah i do them myself. i use krylon fusion. i have done about 15 controllers and i can upload some more tomorrow, not viking but regular controllers.

the front and back shell are all blue. triggers, bumpers, and the D-PAd and bottom piece are all black

Xx Binno xX

Nice i was thinking about doing some painting myself but the thing is idk if the viking wires are glued to the controller shell.

yeah i was very nervous about taking my viking apart but once i did i found that the wires are taped bown to the board and not the shell but i also do have a sleeper so i wouldnt think any wires would be glue to the shell. ill upload the pics of my best custom controllers tomorrow. i finally ordered LED's so thats my new and next project for mee!

Xx Binno xX

I've looked on youtube but does anyone no how to change leds lights on xbox controller and can you please post a video or something i was just wondering how its done.

Glocks

How does the paint last? ive been thinking of painting a controller but too afriad that ill ruin by using the wrong paint, and are you sanding it before you paint it?

if you look on mycustomxbox.com or their videos on youtube, they have a ton of tutorials of how to paint it and prep it and htey also have videos on changing led colors

theblur1

Wow those all look great. Ill post a pic of my first custom paint job of a matching controller and console when i can.

alright sweet! i wanna do my other xbox but it has the RROD, in the first picture where my blue sleeper is you can see the open console in the background haha

theblur1

Haha yeah i saw that. I was wondering if you were jtagging it but know i understand. How many red lights do you have?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Nice controller. Have you ever painted a black controler? Did it work good? How do you do the stripes and digital shapes? I'm thinking about doing a PS3 controller.

theblur1

I painted a controller that was a halo 3 special edition so it had a different kind of front and the rest was black. All i did was sand it a tiny bit then used a coat of primer and it turned out nice :)

IrishStyle

Nice work! I am going to have to bite the bullet and try to paint one of mine with the Irish Flag color scheme now. Since yours came out so nice, you and fredrow have a talent for painting.