Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electronics

Fredrow

Just got another Hammer Done today.... I call it the Red Rhino Hammer......

Has the 3.5mm jack
top 2 LEDs are RED, and they are both wired into the Player 1, what this means is instead of just the 1 LED on, both player 1&2 will be on...
The bottom 2 LEDs are white.....
Has the sweet Rhino effect to it...
THis controller is going to be around $190..... SHould have it up for sale tomorrow or tonight sometime.....
[attachment=0:12h0hobm]Red Rhino_bottom.jpg[/attachment:12h0hobm][attachment=1:12h0hobm]Red Rhino.jpg[/attachment:12h0hobm]

Paul

Fredrow said:
Just got another Hammer Done today.... I call it the Red Rhino Hammer......

Has the 3.5mm jack
top 2 LEDs are RED, and they are both wired into the Player 1, what this means is instead of just the 1 LED on, both player 1&2 will be on...
The bottom 2 LEDs are white.....
Has the sweet Rhino effect to it...
THis controller is going to be around $190..... SHould have it up for sale tomorrow or tonight sometime.....
[attachment=0:ss0mqgnb]Red Rhino_bottom.jpg[/attachment:ss0mqgnb][attachment=1:ss0mqgnb]Red Rhino.jpg[/attachment:ss0mqgnb]

DMT! WHY DIDN'T I WAIT AND GET THIS ONE!?

That controller is awesome.

Fredrow

Here is a sweet Blue Tiger "Hammer" that I did last week. [attachment=0:2h72t3g1]blue_tiger_3.jpg[/attachment:2h72t3g1]

Fredrow

Here is another sweet Purp?yellow combo action packed "Raven"......[attachment=0:21etrz54]purp_yellow(bottom)V360.jpg[/attachment:21etrz54][attachment=1:21etrz54]purp_yellow(top)V360.jpg[/attachment:21etrz54]

obo

Fredrow said:
Here is another sweet Purp?yellow combo action packed "Raven"......[attachment=0:33pbssxr]purp_yellow(bottom)V360.jpg[/attachment:33pbssxr][attachment=1:33pbssxr]purp_yellow(top)V360.jpg[/attachment:33pbssxr]
reminds me of my grandparents hometown team. The "vikings" -purple and yellow team colors

IrishStyle

Very cool fred....I would have to say this is one of your best. Thats a really cool design, looks like Lakers colors too.

Fredrow

Wait tell you see what I got coming up in a couple days.

I did another Blue tiger, but instead of black I used Dark Navy Blue, and then for the strips I used a lighter blue than normal.
And I'm also working on a sweet new Camo design that will be circuls......

Itz CHARLEY

sweet controlers fredrow. Im just amazed by that red and black canada one on the first page. In my opinion it is your best one.:)

Fredrow

Well here is my most favorite controller that I have done so far, well at least I think so.....

I call it the 2x Blue Tiger Raven..... If you noticed too that the player 1 LED is now both the top 2 LEDs, so when your synced up to your Xbox 360 both top LEDs will be on..... I should have this controller listed for sale tomorrow in the afternoon once I'm down with college for the day.... The cost on this beast is going to be around $280 or so......[
attachment=2]2x_blueTiger_(top_sync)V360.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1:364jp9fn]2x_blueTiger_(top_all_LEDs)V360.jpg[/attachment:364jp9fn][attachment=0:364jp9fn]2x_blueTiger_(bottom)V360.jpg[/attachment:364jp9fn]

Fredrow

The sticks that I put on this camo controller for hmg9194 were the closest thing to the real PS3 sticks. These are way different then the PS3 style sticks that Llamma use to sell.....

hmg9194

Whats so different about them? I had some of the ones that Evil Controllers sell before i ordered this one.

Fredrow

hmg9194 said:
Whats so different about them? I had some of the ones that Evil Controllers sell before i ordered this one.

I would love to find out where Evil got there sticks made from......

The sticks on your controller are just the closest thing to the actual PS3 sticks....