Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electronics

Fredrow

Here is another controller I just got done. Has the Camo look to it, Black PS3 sticks,3.5mm jack Top 2 LEDs are blue (and they are tied together, so no matter if your SYNCED up to either player 1or2 they will both stay on)

This controller is be a bit cheaper, it is a Raven with the tact switches on the under shell. I think I will be listing this Custom Raven for about $205.
The reason for being about $80 cheaper than a normal custom Raven is because I got kind of lazy when I was masking this controller off for painting and from that the paint leaked under the mask a little bit in a couple spots. But still overall this is a sweet controller.
[attachment=0:atwehbkx]camo_0.jpg[/attachment:atwehbkx]

hmg9194

Fredrow said:
hmg9194 said:
Whats so different about them? I had some of the ones that Evil Controllers sell before i ordered this one.

I would love to find out where Evil got there sticks made from......

The sticks on your controller are just the closest thing to the actual PS3 sticks....
Why the interest in Evil controllers sticks?

Fredrow

hmg9194 said:
Fredrow said:
hmg9194 said:
Whats so different about them? I had some of the ones that Evil Controllers sell before i ordered this one.

I would love to find out where Evil got there sticks made from......

The sticks on your controller are just the closest thing to the actual PS3 sticks....
Why the interest in Evil controllers sticks?

Really?? When you bought Evil sticks did you install them yourself??

Itz CHARLEY said:
Is it alot time consuming to do digital camo than a spotted or striped camo pattern?

I did one Digital Camo way back when I first started and it turned out pretty shitty....

Paul

Fredrow said:
Here is another controller I just got done. Has the Camo look to it, Black PS3 sticks,3.5mm jack Top 2 LEDs are blue (and they are tied together, so no matter if your SYNCED up to either player 1or2 they will both stay on)

This controller is be a bit cheaper, it is a Raven with the tact switches on the under shell. I think I will be listing this Custom Raven for about $205.
The reason for being about $80 cheaper than a normal custom Raven is because I got kind of lazy when I was masking this controller off for painting and from that the paint leaked under the mask a little bit in a couple spots. But still overall this is a sweet controller.
[attachment=0:229t0c7p]camo_0.jpg[/attachment:229t0c7p]

That controller looks pretty cool, but the LED colors don't go with it IMO. But Chris, why do you always tie the top two LEDs together?

Paul

Fredrow said:
The sticks that I put on this camo controller for hmg9194 were the closest thing to the real PS3 sticks. These are way different then the PS3 style sticks that Llamma use to sell.....

Oh, BTW Chris, where do you get your PS3 sticks from? I was wondering since the ones in my controller are way more awesome then Llamma ones.

Fredrow

I think the Red,White,Blue colors go with that controller........

I tie the top 2 LEDs just to do it. Makes it seem like one giant LED......

Fredrow

Paul said:
Fredrow said:
The sticks that I put on this camo controller for hmg9194 were the closest thing to the real PS3 sticks. These are way different then the PS3 style sticks that Llamma use to sell.....

Oh, BTW Chris, where do you get your PS3 sticks from? I was wondering since the ones in my controller are way more awesome then Llamma ones.

hahahaha...... Not too sure..... But the PS3 sticks that I have now are different then the one's that were put into your controller....

Paul

Fredrow said:
I think the Red,White,Blue colors go with that controller........

I tie the top 2 LEDs just to do it. Makes it seem like one giant LED......

Hmm, I can see your logic on the tied LEDs. It's a unique idea, and I know I never would of thought of it. How do you do that? Do you solder the LEDs together or something? Just something that struck me as odd. As for the LEDs, they go with the controller I guess (which is a sweet controller) but I just don't like them IMO. o_O I would think Green LEDs would of been better, but that's just me.
___

Oh, so you have new PS3 sticks from the ones in my controller now? Either way, the ones in mine are good quality, better then llama by far. I would trust you to do another controller for me if I needed one, even though you make me feel like an idiot. :)

Fredrow

Here is a Tyr's Hand I just got done... Has the 3.5mm jack and also has a tact switch......[attachment=0:1esik16x]hand_redblack_bottom.png[/attachment:1esik16x][attachment=1:1esik16x]hand_redblack_led.png[/attachment:1esik16x]

Paul

Fredrow said:
Here is a Tyr's Hand I just got done... Has the 3.5mm jack and also has a tact switch......[attachment=0:1trzkpdy]hand_redblack_bottom.png[/attachment:1trzkpdy][attachment=1:1trzkpdy]hand_redblack_led.png[/attachment:1trzkpdy]

Oh my god, you're at the awesomeness level again for this controller.

The only thing I don't like on this controller is the white at the top. IMO I think making it red would of been better, but that's just me.

Fredrow

Oh my god, you're at the awesomeness level again for this controller.

The only thing I don't like on this controller is the white at the top. IMO I think making it red would of been better, but that's just me.

The only white that it has are, the bumpers and triggers. The very top trim that holds the SYNC button are bumpers is black.....

What's the point in having a hand like that? a few more bucks and another tac and it's a raven.

The point is this controller is only $105. Some people are on a budget and when they are on a budget sometimes theses same people will be lucky enough to buy a sweet controller for cheap......

Also I don't think you understand the difference between the Hand and the Raven....... To make the hand a Raven you would have to add another tact switch and then hook up another 9 connections from the controller to the Viking360 board......

PS3andCOD

Contributor
No, I meant the few more bucks for you to do the other wires. Being custum and all, I figured it would be at least $140. For $105, thats a good deal.

Fredrow

2 new controllers I got done today...... Hella Sick......

[attachment=1:2wez071d]Fall Camo_V360.jpg[/attachment:2wez071d]

This is a Fall Camo "Hammer"
Has white LEDs with Black PS3 sticks

[attachment=0:2wez071d]orange creamsicle Tiger Stripe_V360.jpg[/attachment:2wez071d]

This is a Orange-Creamsicle "Raven"
Has orange LEDs with Black 360 Sticks......

Trying to get done with some homework so I can list these Bad Boys for sale tonight....... But its looking more like they will be up for sale on Friday.....