HEX Editor / Boot loader.

ToC TOFU

my computer crashed and i lost them, and with the viking coming out and the website change i cant find them, soooo will someone either tell me where to get them again or post a link, or both. Thanks, TOFU

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

ToC TOFU said:
my computer crashed and i lost them, and with the viking coming out and the website change i cant find them, soooo will someone either tell me where to get them again or post a link, or both. Thanks, TOFU
go here

ToC TOFU

When i try and open the editor it gives me an error report. you know encountered an error with a send error report or dont send thing yeah...

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

ToC TOFU said:
When i try and open the editor it gives me an error report. you know encountered an error with a send error report or dont send thing yeah...
you need ALL files in a folder for it to work

ToC TOFU

alright they aer all in the same file still doesnt work. so step by step starting with: 1.follow link in the post above 2. download 3....now what (still doesnt work)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

ToC TOFU said:
alright they aer all in the same file still doesnt work. so step by step starting with: 1.follow link in the post above 2. download 3....now what (still doesnt work)
extract to a folder

ToC TOFU

ok i extracted all the files into a single folder. still doesnt work. sorry bear with me here i am computer retarded.

odingalt

Staff member
Yes be sure to have .net framework 4.0 or newer. And be sure to drop and drag all of those files and get them OUT of the .RAR archive and to somewhere on your computer (desktop, C: drive, mydocuments folder)

ToC TOFU

i made sure of all those things and re downloaded .NET Framework 4 AND WinRAR, the bootloader works but the hex editor does not.

ToC TOFU

heres my ghetto screen shot. if you cant see ask and ill tell you. that took way to long, my screenshot is on a toolbar that doesnt show in these windows so i cant do it that way.

ToC TOFU

sooo basically its all in a file in my documents, it still wont open. i just get your classic microsoft error report.

ToC TOFU

last ditch effort. just make a scientific procedure of what you would do if your computer crashed and you were doing exactly this. ill try it in the morning. THANKS EVERY! FOR YOU TIME!