Hey Guys.

Colonel Sanders

I Love Chicken, What about you?

Hey I am not 'New' To Viking So to say. I was here Once before, I loved it but when Viking Upgraded to this new System, My Credentials were lost. So I just gave up on Viking. Well now I am back.
I have started looking at new Horizons, I am now in the Progress of Turning a Tower into an XBox 360 Console. I still Work All day Mon-Fri. But I now Work In the IT Department, So, I am Undertaking Certificate(s) 1-4 in IT, When I reach Cert 3-4 I am going to choose my Electives as Coding and Programming. So yeah, Just thought I would come back to Viking Forums and say Hello (again).

Hello to all, Far and Wide. I am Colonel Sanders, I am a Re-incarnation Of an Old User, I am now back and Stronger, Smarter and far more Helpful Than Ever before.
as Much as I don't want to Admit it, I kinda Missed You Guys. I hope that Not Too Much has Changed. I have a Few Questions if anyone would be so Kind As to Answer.

Does Odingalt Still Rule The Roost with his Wife?
Is NYJetsNYJ1 (I think that's how it is Spelt) Still Around?
User - V360 Sinner(S) I think, How about him? I have Some News for that Kid.
Fredrow, Is that Mad Cat From East Seattle Still Around?
How about the PS3 Bloke. I heard that Viking Had Finished the Controller.

And well anyone else who reads this Feel Free To Stop by and Say Hello!

Cheers, Colonel S.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hello Im the leader of modding bros who mainly makes rapid fire macro and currently holds the fastest rapid fire on black ops. Odin is still the leader of viking 360. Yes jets is still around and is the leader of the forums most of the time.V360 sinners still on the forums too and also makes some amazing black op speeds. Fredrow is still here also and still is the owner of East Seattle and last but not least the ps3 controller is finished. Glad to have you back on the forums

NYjetsNY1

Does Odingalt Still Rule The Roost with his Wife?

Yes, with the help of a few employees.

Is NYJetsNY1* FIXED (I think that's how it is Spelt) Still Around?

You bet!

User - V360 Sinner(S) I think, How about him? I have Some News for that Kid.

Yep, he's here. No flame wars please.

Fredrow, Is that Mad Cat From East Seattle Still Around?

Around, but his own man.

How about the PS3 Bloke. I heard that Viking Had Finished the Controller.

Bloke? We did finish the PS3 Controller. PS3andCOD is still here if you are talking about him.

Colonel Sanders

Hey guy's Thanks for the Reply.

I would Like to Formally say Hello to mj23kb24. I am Colonel Sanders (Not really but yeah). I think that you and I may well be on the same page in regards to Modding. I wish to discuss further Details to you on a Later date.

NYjetsNY1- Hey mate, Sorry for the TYPO on your name. It's Great to hear that Odin finished the Viking PS3 Controller. I am very happy to hear that your still around on the Forums.

SGT. Mehoff- I know how old he is, He and I were really good friends at one point.

PS3andCOD- Hey mate, Glad to hear you now have a Viking 'tweaked' PS3 controller. I'm seriously thinking of jumping ships and getting a PS3, If I do you gotta add me mate >.<

To all other's- I am back, I really hope to hear from you all really soon!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I would love to have you help me with some macros and what not add me and we can discuss whenever you have time
GT: QsR x ExecuTioN

Colonel Sanders

Yeah Mate Too Easy. I have not played in a while, But I am gonna start getting back into it.
Just before I stopped, I had started 'Tweaking' A Turbo Knife for MW2. I almost had it but then I just stopped playing.

Colonel Sanders

you dont remember me colonel? haha (; what was your old name?

OMG, I am soo, Sorry Mate, How could I forget you, haha, I am pretty sure I had an Arguement with you, Either that or it was you Defending me against Hate from others, Do you know if the Old System's Threads got Shoved over to here, Or are they gone?

98% of the old threads made it over to the new forums layout. We lost just a few posts in the conversion.

odingalt

Staff member
98% of the old threads made it to the new forums layout. We lost only a few posts in the conversion.

1st of all im not a kid no where near a kid.

and 2nd who are you? im pretty sure i never met you before on the forums or Xbox live I think?

Colonel Sanders

1st of all im not a kid no where near a kid.

and 2nd who are you? im pretty sure i never met you before on the forums or Xbox live I think?

Come now Sinner. Check your PM's. I think if you Rack your Brains hard enough, You will work out who I am. Put it this way, We both Came Under Fire when people got 'Up-In-Arms' about V 360

Colonel Sanders

????? I can't think of anyone i know..............who are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who I am? I think My Name is irrelevant in this Situation.
More to the point I Think is; Which International Friend Did I Hate On For Claiming They Had A Better Macro Than Yours?
Hmmm, haha Jokes Mate, Don't Think I be Trollin' on You. I'm just having A bit of fun (Insert Real Name Here-). Just relax. ima tell you who I am in PM.

ILBIEAST

Hey sarge Jax eveybody generally says kid. Doesnt really mean that they are a kid. Just saying. And Im about to play the BF3 beta without medal of honor disk..............

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
hey colonel just thought thought i'd say hello im pretty much MJ23KB24's second hand man welcome back if u ever want to play just hit me up GT: l RED S0X l l's are L's and S0X has a zero