Hey Guys.

Colonel Sanders

i like ice cream more than everything #trollstatus ahahah..but i can eat chicken alot longer than i could eat steak

I kinda Agree Ice Cream Does Also Rock!
But Yes You are right on the Money there Mate, Chicken Is Amazing..... To Be honest with you, I have no Idea Why I am obsessed with Chicken Today!

x iiTryHard o

ModdingBros Member
hey hi how you doin colonel sanders im the SECOND man around modding bros lol but i wanted to say whats up and welcome back hit me up on xbl if you want
GT: x iiTryHard o

Colonel Sanders

hey hi how you doin colonel sanders im the SECOND man around modding bros lol but i wanted to say whats up and welcome back hit me up on xbl if you want
GT: x iiTryHard o

Yeah too easy Mate. How about You Guys Add Me. I am at work ATM, BUT I should bo online Later on today.

GT- Mista Nobody

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I will add you later on tonight doing some RROD fixes and hoping I have a jtaggable xbox so i can get it running and jtag it

obo

Welcome back Colonel Sanders! Or as I like to think of it, Kernal Sanders. (seriously, can somebody please explain to me how Colonel when sounded out sounds anything like Kernal?)
You seem to be a knowledgeable guy and I look forward to checking out some of the things you're working on. Specifically that tower xbox you mentioned. Good luck!

Colonel Sanders

Welcome back Colonel Sanders! Or as I like to think of it, Kernal Sanders. (seriously, can somebody please explain to me how Colonel when sounded out sounds anything like Kernal?)
You seem to be a knowledgeable guy and I look forward to checking out some of the things you're working on. Specifically that tower xbox you mentioned. Good luck!

haha, Hey obo, Sorry. I forgot about you too. You should check out my 'Custom PC Thread', It is the PC I am about to build. Total Value is $2759.89 (AUD). She's gonna be a bit of a beast (If i say so myself.)
The Tower Xbox is somewhat of a 'Boredom' Prioject. I am almost done, I just need to Custom Build A Bracket To House the XBox's M/Board, Get a few Longer Cables so I can Mount The DvD Drive In It's Appropriate Place, My Boss/Mentor/Teacher is teaching me how to Partition and Format HDD's. With that Knowedge, I will Format a SSD (Solid State Drive) And use that as the primary Xbox Memory Drive. So Not Only will I have More than 120Gb for Storeage, The Memory Will be Lightning Fast. Much Faster Than the Current Xbox's System.
When I am Done, I will take Pic's and Videos and Upload them here?