HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT VIKING360??

Fredrow

Hey just wanted to get feedback about how people heard/found out about Viking360??

Was it from a friend

Google search trying to buy a rapid fire controller

Received a message on Xbox Live

Played a Xbox live game with someone who had one

Let us know, this will help out with how we should go about doing advertising.

Thanks....

Ben

I heard on AcidMods, the guys over there mentioned it - I have been intrested ever since...

kyocasey

I actually found you guys through ebay.
Looking for rapid fire controllers of course.

Cant say ive been displeased, viking360 FTW!!

tdog18

I found about it from a friend playing Call of duty modern warfare. He said im getting a vikings and i said whats a viking ,its the best rapid fire controller you can have and you get free updates. After that i checked out this site ,I really really like was it has to offercompared to all the disbeliefs i had from other site like ,evil controllers.

G

Found you through se7ensins :) ----- modding website.

Will never be more happier... Besides the obvious things that make u happy... LoL :)

odingalt

Staff member
One day, I saw a bright light coming through the clouds.. I heard a loud voice. He said, Einar, you will deliver our people from Evil...

And then I had a vision, in the vision was the Viking mod chip. And the vision was good. So I built it. Amen. :lol:

JuiCyyy

I first learned about you guys when I played WaW. I was playing hard core search on Banzi and this kid shot his m1a1 so fast i asked what kind of mod, he said a Viking360, so i told him to give me the site and i said damn, theyre expensive. And then my Dubz partner for MW2 got one, and suggested that i should get one too. and here i am, awaiting for my controller to get in :) :mrgreen:

a42ozslushie

I saw an ad on the side of my g-mail and decided to give the website a try. Turns out, you guys are local for me. Great buy. Period.