HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT VIKING360??

VeNGaNCe34

IrishStyle said:
Baby jesus came to me in a vision and told me about it

haha ^

but i was a google searcher for reload canceling, jitter mod, and rapid fire. the reprogramable got me hooked. you guys should really pay for a featured search on google that is how i was almost tempted into buying evil! for the extra money you would mave so many other customers. if you get people to the page they will buy. you have the better product it is just that other sites are easier to get to. i can remember from when i was buying i had to do a very specific search on google to find you guys. the sites that were easiest to get to were evil cintrollers, voodoo, silent mods, gaming modz(btw they are trying to say that connecting you computer to reprogram is outdated to their controller programing option hahaha), gamermodz (the bs peoples stole your reprograming idea), and finally rapid modz. I cant even find a link to viking360 on google when i search modded controller.

JeremyC95

I was looking on youtube for modded controller reviews, and I saw the Silent Modz the most and I would have bought one of their mods but their site was down. So I went back on youtube and I saw a Comparison video of Evil Controllers/SilentModz/Viking 360. I had already had an Evil Controller at the time so I new exactly what I was looking for, I wanted an Akimbo mod, something that shoots faster than evil, and jitter. I watched the video and heard the kid on the video talk about your how your controller was Reprogrammable and it had all the stuff I wanted. The controller being reprogrammable was what really intrigued me because WaW had mod patches and then I wouldn't have to buy another mod ever again if I could just update it. So I ordered a Viking360 Thor's Hammer the following day. Lucky for I got Viking instead of Silent Modz, but to bad for my friend he got a silent mod and the thing is a piece of junk. Now maybe this Christmas I might get a super pimped out Raven hopefully!

aviator

I google searched and found a compiled (but outdated) list of controller mod companies. Went through them all and found viking to be the best. Can't seem to find that list now though...

NYjetsNY1

Sorry to bump an old topic but this really intrigued me...

Back in 2009, I heard from a friend on xbox about this "viking" modded controller that you could plug in whenever there was an update... so I would never have to buy another macro controller. So in 2010, before Cod black ops, I bought myself a raven. Then a macro!

So I googled vikingcontrollers ... and there I found viking360.

Mista DUBstep

....Old topic. but im still going to reply.

I heard about the viking while playing GTA 4, but i still thought my old Intensafire was better,
But then i broke my Sync Button, i ended up fixing it, but my controller had played up ever since. so I was talking to some mates and 1 of them mentioned viking, so i did some hard researching and i couldn't see why i WOULD NOT buy a viking. i am so very glad that i did buy one.

So, long story short- Word of mouth(mic)/ Xbox LIVE

noonoo390

lol deliver our people from evil yes my evil controller sucks this viking has a better logo theme and better overall controller

Voodoo

I found a little blurb on the seven sins forums, some one there had a little one liner about Viking controllers being the best. I saw it and it made me curious. I thought Evil were the best, and that's why I ordered it.

However, I just posted this in a different thread, and it seems worth mentioning again, I finally got my controller back from Evil. They did a great job on the upgrades I had them do, but I never drive the old Pinto, why would I when the Lambo is so much nicer?

Viking is definitely the best.

Fredrow

I found a little blurb on the seven sins forums, some one there had a little one liner about Viking controllers being the best. I saw it and it made me curious. I thought Evil were the best, and that's why I ordered it.

However, I just posted this in a different thread, and it seems worth mentioning again, I finally got my controller back from Evil. They did a great job on the upgrades I had them do, but I never drive the old Pinto, why would I when the Lambo is so much nicer?

Viking is definitely the best.

VD your right on bout that 'ish right thurrr.....

I remember when I first heard about V360, it was the same day that E' opened up his website he didn't even have anything listed for sale yet.... lol....
Some dude posted a comment in the open-source rapid-fire thread at Microchip about the upgradable controller and I almost 'ished my pants... Man that very first controller design was so fvcking ugly.... It's funny how far this controller design has come....