How Easy is it to Jtag an Xbox?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
No. I havn't even bought the machine yet. I will call later today, it's been holidays latley, so my mom won't let me call.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, I called, and they wern't open. It's a store I guess, they had an answering machine with hours and stuff. I'll have to call again tommorow.

Krier023

Useful Poster
The patch already has messed everything up besides system link. were just playing the waiting game to see if xbr4 will come out or a new version of freeboot

Krier023

Useful Poster
It made a new dashboard (like 9000 something) so now if you sign on with your jtag with the 8000 something kernal it will ask you if you want to update and you cant play online unless you update, so you cant go online until a new rebooter is made

thejld

damn, what are the chances th anew xbreboot is made? How do u do it by system link? and krier ad me i was the one freind requesting u last night.

Krier023

Useful Poster
haha a new version of xbr has not come out yet, but if you pm me i have the link on how to get your jtag to run the new dashboard. some guy on 7s found out already.

by system link is how a lot of infections get started because you dont have to sign onto live but for system links you hook your jtag to your regular console via system link ethernet cable, then you recover the persons gamertag on your regular console, turn on the mods and rank him up to 10th prestige, then have him recover it and hes 10th prestige, but i think only some things transfer from offline to online.

and jld ill add you but i was like.... i dont know anyone from kentucky, who could this be lol

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Looks like my project might have gotten canned. I was about to order it, and my mom freaked out over the price. I guess for some reason she thought it was only going to be around $50. I told her how much it was at the beginging, but... What can you do.

Krier023

Useful Poster
So did you get your xbox. I fixed my friends rrod and he let me have it. its jtaggable so hopefully i can get it working

Krier023

Useful Poster
mine was actually really easy i used llamma's parts and tutorial and it worked great. I clamped it down and plugged it in to over heat it but it worked fine, so i overheated it an wala a fixed xbox