I need help !!!!

JIM WALKER

Well, it has arrived, and have to say, IT LOOKS AWESOME !!! Paddles are perfectly positioned, have done the update, BUT, cannot make head nor tails of how to program it, covered the instructions a dozen times, makes no sense at all ..... controller keeps "disconnecting", whenever I try to do something anyway, tried to make a pack but cannot understand how, want to have auto spot and anti recoil working, I can make the runes (same as macro) cannot figure how to put them together... the macro pic of the controller made much more sense, at least I could see what was going where and how to activate it, this system is awful, working blind and have to trust its in there ..... getting frustrated with it, putting the **** thing away for now before I throw it across the room, sorry to say this, but so far, the operation and so called improvements on the macro system are 0/10.

bonefisher

Calm down and relax! lol! I guess you have the bug like my controller where you LB and RB then plug in the front! Then power up and once power on unplug to plug in the bottom port to start the program! When you go to the Viking forge where you make runes and rune packs! You will see public rune packs ! Go over and copy that to you rune packs and click on it to study how thing can go! Up on the top right once in there's a envelope with a arrow pointing down and a bar across the bottom click on that to save the vrp file to your computer! Also save changes made to pack! Open up you bootloader and hook your controller up to receive! Click on file! Look for file you saved and click on it which you will see that file show up in the boot loader click second button in to load forget what it is called I'm at work! Should download to controller! once it says unplug then click reboot! Go test! Enjoy! Need more help let me know gotta go for now!

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

Thanks, awesome you replied while at work, have calmed a bit now, lol .... Don't play cod so cannot test it, did try your rb/lb trick, that works, at least it stays powered up now, but cannot do the my runes bit to the controller, leaving it until a new and better tutorial appears I think, seriously, none of it makes any sense to me at all ... really thought there would at least be an image of the controller on boot up, don't even know which tac is #1,2,3,4. Lovely to look at though....

bonefisher

It would be easy for you if if I could upload my BF4 rune pack to the forum but it is not working for some reason! Made a bad boy setup with the quickest auto spot!

JIM WALKER

Your right, that would make life very easy for me, shame, maybe later when the system is working properly, going to be a lot of bugs and issues to begin with, just wish I could make some sense out of it all ....

Raymurda

Jim idk if you have a cronus max but if you do I can send you my anti recoil script I made. Has auto spot [ set to any speed you like, I currently use spot ever 600 milliseconds when I'm ADS, every 400 when sprinting] turn on autospot with 1 click of the RB, hold RB to bring up in game map. Rapid fire [ set to 1-25 RPS currently at 23 for aku a b day ak12]. LB and A turns rapid fire on or off. Reduced recoil. It's a general script that you can change the X and Y recoil values butiI got it working well for the aku, ak12, SAR 21,ak5c and the Ace 21. It also has increased turret speed when in a vehicle. You can toggle this by hitting menu +A. Going add bunny hop and turn lazer on when firing just need the time been busy. Cronus with gtuner and the software it has is incredible. It's 50 bucks with 10% off and getting updates like crazy. I'm not really sure what the Viking software can supposedly do that cronus can not but you could just use gameRec and record what Viking does in a few seconds add have cronus do it.

Last edited:

bonefisher

Your tac layout is 1 left top 2 is paddle left bottom 3 is tac top right 4 is paddle bottom right! All the things in the group is on the page your working on which you can cycle through by the number with clicking the arrows and adding what you want! Make sure you save when done so it is in the runs pack when open back up! More to come!

JIM WALKER

Jim idk if you have a cronus max but if you do I can send you my anti recoil script I made. Has auto spot [ set to any speed you like, I currently use spot ever 600 milliseconds when I'm ADS, every 400 when sprinting] turn on autospot with 1 click of the RB, hold RB to bring up in game map. Rapid fire [ set to 1-25 RPS currently at 23 for aku a b day ak12]. LB and A turns rapid fire on or off. Reduced recoil. It's a general script that you can change the X and Y recoil values butiI got it working well for the aku, ak12, SAR 21,ak5c and the Ace 21. It also has increased turret speed when in a vehicle. You can toggle this by hitting menu +A. Going add bunny hop and turn lazer on when firing just need the time been busy. Cronus with gtuner and the software it has is incredible. It's 50 bucks with 10% off and getting updates like crazy. I'm not really sure what the Viking software can supposedly do that cronus can not but you could just use gameRec and record what Viking does in a few seconds add have cronus do it.

Thanks, that's a great offer, yes I have the cronus, have been using it on xb1 with my 360 macro, problem being, you cannot use chat through the cronus, besides, much prefer the versatility of the Viking, thanks though ....

JIM WALKER

Your tac layout is 1 left top 2 is paddle left bottom 3 is tac top right 4 is paddle bottom right! All the things in the group is on the page your working on which you can cycle through by the number with clicking the arrows and adding what you want! Make sure you save when done so it is in the runs pack when open back up! More to come!

You are a legend mate, I WILL get there eventually, especially with your help, btw, when making a rune, are the settings the same as the macro's, i.e.: arrows on the stick dial the same length etc. ??? ..... xb1 update today as well, when done, go to settings, settings again, and update controller, wow, what a difference to the feel of the controls .....

JIM WALKER

Well, had a go, made some runes, made a pack, downloaded it and put it on the controller, got some light changes but no auto spot or anti recoil, oops ! lol Btw, can I, and if so how, do I have auto spot and anti recoil active at the same time, thought I had it but failed .......

bonefisher

you put auto spot on one group page and anti-recoil on another group page! see where the group page number is to the right there is a little star! click that to make it solid and that will make it be on all the time instead of making button to activate the rune! I have like 7 or 8 things going on one page! you also can add anti recoils lets say like group page one has like 10 rapid fires or anti recoils by adding them at the bottom the plus key clicking that and add! then make your group switching sequence like tap tac 1 to cycle through what you have!

Raymurda

Using chat just requires a second XB1 controller at the moment. Turn on XB1 with controler A and sign into live. A/U with controller B. hook your xb1 headset into controller A and what i did was took off the boom and jerry rigged to my removable mic. It works fine untill they get it sorted out. Could you enlighten me on what the new viking software can do that cronus can not? And what makes it so vertisle now? Looking to buy a new controller.

bonefisher

Jim will have to answer that question because I do not have a cronus! Let him get use to it first! I'm sure he will say that the Berserker will blow all competition out of the water! Which I already know!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So just curious when u guys make your BF4 autospot, when u use it do u get a clicking noise when its activated? If so your trimmings are off. If u guys need timminhs on this I'll share my timings with I to get a silent auto spot! Its a fine timed balance. Basically humanized timings.

bonefisher

So just curious when u guys make your BF4 autospot, when u use it do u get a clicking noise when its activated? If so your trimmings are off. If u guys need timminhs on this I'll share my timings with I to get a silent auto spot! Its a fine timed balance. Basically humanized timings.
Mine is not silent but works perfect! Also have a sniper hold breath on same time with it! Would be very nice if it was silent! Put it up as a macro and I'll copy it! Thanks Brian!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea I tested a lot of different speeds and I found that u get almost the same results. The clicking noise was driving me nuts. I have mine made for my chips and I have 2 different methods. 1 is auto sprint/ sniper breath + auto spot all auto and the second version is LT sprint/ sniper breath + auto spot when LT is held.

My settings are in MS though. I.d.k if the new berserker software is anything like the 360 macros bit if there is a speed multiplier maybe it still stock 10 MS a bar. So maybe my figures can be converted in the right hands.

Last edited:

sigsauerman

Still waiting on my controller and have the fear that once it comes in I won't be able to figure out how it works. Mine shipped this Tuesday so i'm hoping it won't have the bug i've read about. Hope it's not a $249 paperweight.

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

Still waiting on my controller and have the fear that once it comes in I won't be able to figure out how it works. Mine shipped this Tuesday so i'm hoping it won't have the bug i've read about. Hope it's not a $249 paperweight.

Wow, I new this controller once received by everyone would raise questions, this is how a forum should work, so refreshing from other forums that swear and cuss each other.
sigsauerman, fear not mate, I felt the same way, still do slightly, lol, but I am slowly getting the hang of it, especially with advice from bonefisher, so just refer to this thread and follow what he is telling me, it makes a lot more sense than the instruction pdf.