I need help !!!!

JIM WALKER

you put auto spot on one group page and anti-recoil on another group page! see where the group page number is to the right there is a little star! click that to make it solid and that will make it be on all the time instead of making button to activate the rune! I have like 7 or 8 things going on one page! you also can add anti recoils lets say like group page one has like 10 rapid fires or anti recoils by adding them at the bottom the plus key clicking that and add! then make your group switching sequence like tap tac 1 to cycle through what you have!

This is starting to be a perverse kind of fun mate, I am feeling a bit dumb, cause once you explain it, it makes total sense .. lmao, still havn't got anything actually working yet, but starting to at least understand HOW it works. ODIN, FIX THE DOWNLOAD ISSUE !!!!! It would be so much easier though to see yours, looking at your rune pack would help a lot ......

bonefisher

I know you don't play call of duty but go get the example and copy that and download to computer! Install on controller! go in test range and if you have a way pull viking forge back up with example so you reference and tinker with all the features! Only thing I like to do with all my setups is paddle left would be always jump and paddle right would be drop to ground! he has where to cycle through groups! when all else fails tinker! lol

JIM WALKER

Ok, made an auto spot and it works (not very well) but it works, made an anti recoil, doesn't work, put it in 2nd group on same page as the auto spot, (always on) still don't understand how I get them both working without having to change group ... want them both working at the same time ... how ?

40_ounce

Just a thought, why don't you guys share your runes or what ever they are called on mega.co?
It's free to make an account. You can use that until Odin has the upload working here on viking.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Here is a rough example of the auto spot I have made for my chips converted into 360 macro timeline.

I have the speed multiplier set at stock 1.00. each bar represents 10 MS. 1 box is 100 MS.

The RB should be held down for 255 MS. In my example they are 260 MS but it may be just to slow. Might have to go 250.

The RB should be released for 900 MS. That 100 MS short of one second.

To fill in the dead time use the LS button. start on bar one and run it a total of 1150 or 1160 MS long.

That's the total run time of the macro loop. It translates to roughly 1.06 run time and = the run count to .95 per second!

This is going to be your best trimming needed. Super fast is not always the best. This spot people on a dime and is silent. U don't get that annoying clicking noise. U also get the benefit of auto sprint and sniper breath on top of everything. The settings i use for my chips is different so Im just getting u guys close. I actually end my LS sequence 300 MS before it loops back around and replays. I hope this version do not make the LS function think its constantly held down. It should not but if it does then u may have to add a non physical action like an LED to stretch the macro sequence longer. Basically cut the LS portion 3 boxes back and add an led for the extended 3 boxes that were cut out!

If you get command sequences popping up when this macro is running then the RB timing needs to be shorted up! I would go one bar at a time. I calculated my timings at exact fastest precise times where it wont make a click and the command bar wont pop up! Hope this helps u guys. I dont have the beserker yet so hopefully the software is close to the old macro software.

I listed two examples for u. Read the description boxes and they will explain the function. 1 is a LT tap for sprint and LT hold for auto spot + sniper breath. #2 is always on auto spot / autosprint / sniperbreath.

PS. Dont not try to download these to your berserkers. U will brick your controller most likely. It is a example piece for other rune/ macro creators to use!

Attachments

• BF4 silent auto spot LT autoaim-sniper breath + LT auto sprint.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 20
  • BF4 auto spot-auto sprint-autobreath.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 12

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Just finish making it! Working great Brian! Thanks!
Yea I specifically made this for u! I knew u would know what to do with it. So this did take care of the clicking and gave u your auto sprint / sniper breath as well?

I'm glade I can still somewhat help out. I kinda feel like I fell out of the scene here. Its not because I just dident want to do it anymore but more of following my own path.

I'm currently in development of releasing my own XB1 DIY kit set. I have designed my own PCB boards for my microchips. I have been making great connections in the modding community and have been pushing myself hard to make my own dreams a reality. I'm more into developing and programming now! I'm not trying to compete with anyone I just want everyone to enjoy my own creations. The auto spot is just one of the many mods I have in my library. I want all my mods perfect and top notch!

I'm going to sell my chips on eBay as DIY for 25$. My price is fair and my setup will compete with all the other simpler mod companies. I won't post or advertise my chips here. So when people see my chips on eBay they won't know that they came from me unless they know my background. My company logo is simialler to... well won't drop that ball but anyone who knows me might see it and say aghh I know that fool lol. Anyway just throwing out what old N3RDYs been doing! Not dead here just busy with bigger things

bonefisher

Just finish making it! Working great Brian! Thanks!
Yea I specifically made this for u! I knew u would know what to do with it. So this did take care of the clicking and gave u your auto sprint / sniper breath as well?

I'm glade I can still somewhat help out. I kinda feel like I fell out of the scene here. Its not because I just dident want to do it anymore but more of following my own path.

I'm currently in development of releasing my own XB1 DIY kit set. I have designed my own PCB boards for my microchips. I have been making great connections in the modding community and have been pushing myself hard to make my own dreams a reality. I'm more into developing and programming now! I'm not trying to compete with anyone I just want everyone to enjoy my own creations. The auto spot is just one of the many mods I have in my library. I want all my mods perfect and top notch!

I'm going to sell my chips on eBay as DIY for 25$. My price is fair and my setup will compete with all the other simpler mod companies. I won't post or advertise my chips here. So when people see my chips on eBay they won't know that they came from me unless they know my background. My company logo is simialler to... well won't drop that ball but anyone who knows me might see it and say aghh I know that fool lol. Anyway just throwing out what old N3RDYs been doing! Not dead here just busy with bigger things
Yeah this took care of clicking! Silent is key and spot on quick! Also does great sniper breath and auto sprint! You right on target! That is great to hear you got that going/ gotta chase after them dreams! Wish I could upload some things for these guys! This would be a winner for the BF4 players! Just getting into some anti-recoils to add when ever this thing comes up working!

JIM WALKER

Here is a rough example of the auto spot I have made for my chips converted into 360 macro timeline.

I have the speed multiplier set at stock 1.00. each bar represents 10 MS. 1 box is 100 MS.

The RB should be held down for 255 MS. In my example they are 260 MS but it may be just to slow. Might have to go 250.

The RB should be released for 900 MS. That 100 MS short of one second.

To fill in the dead time use the LS button. start on bar one and run it a total of 1150 or 1160 MS long.

That's the total run time of the macro loop. It translates to roughly 1.06 run time and = the run count to .95 per second!

This is going to be your best trimming needed. Super fast is not always the best. This spot people on a dime and is silent. U don't get that annoying clicking noise. U also get the benefit of auto sprint and sniper breath on top of everything. The settings i use for my chips is different so Im just getting u guys close. I actually end my LS sequence 300 MS before it loops back around and replays. I hope this version do not make the LS function think its constantly held down. It should not but if it does then u may have to add a non physical action like an LED to stretch the macro sequence longer. Basically cut the LS portion 3 boxes back and add an led for the extended 3 boxes that were cut out!

If you get command sequences popping up when this macro is running then the RB timing needs to be shorted up! I would go one bar at a time. I calculated my timings at exact fastest precise times where it wont make a click and the command bar wont pop up! Hope this helps u guys. I dont have the beserker yet so hopefully the software is close to the old macro software.

I listed two examples for u. Read the description boxes and they will explain the function. 1 is a LT tap for sprint and LT hold for auto spot + sniper breath. #2 is always on auto spot / autosprint / sniperbreath.

PS. Dont not try to download these to your berserkers. U will brick your controller most likely. It is a example piece for other rune/ macro creators to use!

White, they are an awesome piece of work, just used it on 360 and it is 100% better than any other auto spot, plus the extra sprint and breath makes it a VERY good macro .....

If bonefisher has converted this to xb1 rune, then I cannot wait (have to though) for the library to be fixed .... THANK YOU !!!!!! RANKS ON BF4 RAISED TO 120 BTW ....

bonefisher

Ok I totally had nothing on but a rapid fire and anti recoil! The anti recoil on free movement is not working but when I switched to up and down only is working and left/right only is working! Is anyone else having problem with free movement working?

JIM WALKER

Ok I totally had nothing on but a rapid fire and anti recoil! The anti recoil on free movement is not working but when I switched to up and down only is working and left/right only is working! Is anyone else having problem with free movement working?

Yes, I had the same issue, thought the fault was mine though, then realised free is actually not working and should be, perfect antirecoil on up/down only .... going to start a ticket to let them know ....

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Wow that sucks! I read that the update added extra thumb stick sensitivity to the outer edge of the joysticks. Maybe the software has to be recalibrated to the update? Hopefully this isent one of MS nasty silent patches. I haven't done the update but from the sounds of things I'll stay clear of this till its resolved!

bonefisher

To still have a anti recoil for now Jim! Make a up/down only one and a left/right only one! Put them on two different pages and they work great!

JIM WALKER

To still have a anti recoil for now Jim! Make a up/down only one and a left/right only one! Put them on two different pages and they work great!

Are you really meaning 2 different pages, would have thought 2 different groups with "always on" will try both to which works .... btw, have made a circular grid from an old plastic spectacles lens (clock lines and 3 rings) I hold it up to the thumb stick rune ring and can now be ultra accurate when setting or changing the arrow settings ....

JIM WALKER

I missed the impromptu meeting for the software. I there any way someone can maybe upload a tutorial video?

Will look into doing that, and though I am now pretty good with it, I think bonefisher has a greater knowledge and understanding of the software than I do ....

bonefisher

Are you really meaning 2 different pages, would have thought 2 different groups with "always on" will try both to which works .... btw, have made a circular grid from an old plastic spectacles lens (clock lines and 3 rings) I hold it up to the thumb stick rune ring and can now be ultra accurate when setting or changing the arrow settings ....
Sorry for confusion! I mean group page! Sounds like a good template you made! I actually have a easy way for anti recoil! Most will have to go down left so I made 5 of each from 50 percent to 10 percent so I can cycle through til it is zero in on the mark! Best way to do it! If your a little off in between just go in the game settings to bump up or down sensitivity!

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

Sorry for confusion! I mean group page! Sounds like a good template you made! I actually have a easy way for anti recoil! Most will have to go down left so I made 5 of each from 50 percent to 10 percent so I can cycle through til it is zero in on the mark! Best way to do it! If your a little off in between just go in the game settings to bump up or down sensitivity!

Yea, good method you use there, tried that on the macro, didn't like the idea on berserker because the rune list would get out of control, if and when they introduce a category library for our runes, I will use my new gadget, ( it works really well, quick and accurate too). Sent a ticket for the free movement issue btw .... And thanks for the 2 group idea to add both directions, hadn't thought of that