alright so yeah
organization below:
so i go and click:

MACRO LIBRARY
call of duty: -> BLACK OPS
subcategories:
-Rapidfire's
-Fast reloads, (remove until fixed)
-Slight of hand Fast reloads, (remove until fixed)
-Jitter- should be 12 macros here, 6 speeds, rt and tac switch, etc.
-Playercard macro's
-Zombies macros
-Miscellaneous

????????

what i would like to see for the actual viking controller is "PlayStation thumb sticks for xbox controllers"
and viking stickers like logos and so on for my xbox....just saying

NYjetsNY1

allow all buttons to have near-to-same functionality as tactical switches... like i want my d-pads to be tact switches because they are useless in call of duty (2/4 of them) so i'd like to use those to switch pages, etc.

NYjetsNY1

feature to do this:
when i click the tact, it activates the turbo knife macro, then when you click it again it wont turbo knife again for x amount of seconds. this makes it so u dont overturboknife too fast becuz too fast it wont reknife

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

???????? said:
what i would like to see for the actual viking controller is "PlayStation thumb sticks for xbox controllers"
he has about 100,000 dollars on the table so he probably wont do any of this until he makes his money back.

odingalt

Staff member
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
???????? said:
he has about 100,000 dollars on the table so he probably wont do any of this until he makes his money back.

We actually had originally planned for case badge stickers with viking360 logo to be included in the box! We dropped it after so many other difficulties with the project (and money shortages). I would like to look at the stickers again because really they are cheap $1 or less each for pretty good quality. :) which logo do you guys like better, the helmet or the purple V?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
???????? said:

We actually had originally planned for case badge stickers with viking360 logo to be included in the box! We dropped it after so many other difficulties with the project (and money shortages). I would like to look at the stickers again because really they are cheap $1 or less each for pretty good quality. :) which logo do you guys like better, the helmet or the purple V?
both.....i like them equally too

NYjetsNY1

or better yet ship me a ton and i'll raid the school posting them everywhere...

then get suspended not good ... but a great idea nevertheless :lol:

a42ozslushie

Even better idea

Get the partitions of the schools HDD's using Umbrela 1.3.7 then gain access to their server and from there sniff out the passwords of the admins and encrypt a password for the BG images on the desktops and have the viking logo with a url lol.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

a42ozslushie said:
Even better idea

Get the partitions of the schools HDD's using Umbrela 1.3.7 then gain access to their server and from there sniff out the passwords of the admins and encrypt a password for the BG images on the desktops and have the viking logo with a url lol.
one word......EPIC!

NYjetsNY1

haha some kid attempted to hack the servers last year... he crashed them all instead no one caught him though... but what sucks is I had to retype my english essay he had bad timing

Hey guys so I'm just curious on the chances of a possible jitter mod with aim assist macro in the near future??? Maybe after the next update??? One that let's you pick the jitter speed and sps speed :)!!!

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
Hey guys so I'm just curious on the chances of a possible jitter mod with aim assist macro in the near future??? Maybe after the next update??? One that let's you pick the jitter speed and sps speed :)!!!

You mean like when you hold LT jitter turns off and when you hip-fire, it jitters? And there are 6 different jitter speeds and you already can change SPS speeds. Do you mean on the fly?

If you want on the fly jitter speed changing and sps speed changing, just make 16 pages of all 6 jitter speeds and 12 rapid fire speeds, along with all the other macros u use in the correct spots.

So then you can change on the fly.

NYjetsNY1 said:
LiOnHeArT24 said:

You mean like when you hold LT jitter turns off and when you hip-fire, it jitters?

Yes :)!!! This is the one I'm interested in, what are the chances/possibilities of this macro being made???

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
LiOnHeArT24 said:

You mean like when you hold LT jitter turns off and when you hip-fire, it jitters?

Yes :)!!! This is the one I'm interested in, what are the chances/possibilities of this macro being made???

It's not the macro, its the fact that holding LT can't be a shift for RT. I wish the software could do this, but at this time it can't.

So basically the current software can't support this type of feature but what are the possibilities of a future updated software being able to??? Or is this feature out of the question regardless of any future software updates???

Krier023

Useful Poster
Yes, I believe this would have to be hard coded, unless odin set the left trigger to toggle macros on and off, but this then still you would have to tap the left trigger again to get back into jitter, and at this moment it is impossible to use it to change from jitter to rapidfire when you pull left trigger. This would be a great idea though, I hope odin gets around to it.