Idea's You Would Like To See For The Viking Controller

NYjetsNY1

Krier023 said:
Yes, I believe this would have to be hard coded, unless odin set the left trigger to toggle macros on and off, but this then still you would have to tap the left trigger again to get back into jitter, and at this moment it is impossible to use it to change from jitter to rapidfire when you pull left trigger. This would be a great idea though, I hope odin gets around to it.

He's just gotta allow buttons to be "shift keys" IE: LT = while you hold it, RT = not activated, let go of LT, RT = activated.

NYjetsNY1

NameLess-Poster said:
Duno if this have been done yet, but what about a 360spin for black ops? or a 360 spin then, quick scope all by pressing one button?

This is easily made in the macro software. The analog sticks are messed up right now, so it will have to wait. Every sensitivity is different though. Its gotta be made for YOUR sensitivity.

Krier023 said:
Yes, I believe this would have to be hard coded, unless odin set the left trigger to toggle macros on and off, but this then still you would have to tap the left trigger again to get back into jitter, and at this moment it is impossible to use it to change from jitter to rapidfire when you pull left trigger. This would be a great idea though, I hope odin gets around to it.

I hope so too!!! I guess I need to be patient, a macro like that would be beast!!! I would hate ending up having to buy a lower end modded controller that runs this mod :(

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
Krier023 said:

I hope so too!!! I guess I need to be patient, a macro like that would be beast!!! I would hate ending up having to buy a lower end modded controller that runs this mod :(

This feature has been put in the official feature's list. Once the analog sticks are fixed, and all of the other stuff that needs to be done, this will finally be looked into. Could be awhile though, but a worse mod is NEVER the answer!

@LiOnHeArT24... I'm going to make you this macro. I believe I can figure it out, i know a way. It will be available tomorrow, I will post it here. Check back soon.

This is actually the logic of it:
I will make a 5SPS rapidfire for RT, to put on LT. This is different then the 5SPS rapidfire I have made for RT, and different than one that would be otherwise made for LT. For this macro, you hold LT, to aim, and RT is rapid-fired, but at 5SPS so the m16 doesn't get mod blocked. So once I create this macro, tomorrow, assign it to LT.
Then, assign your jitter speed to RT. So you hold LT to auto-fire M16, perfectly accurate. Then when you want a fast gun, for when they are close up, you hold RT, to jitter.

Man I'm so glad I thought of this... can't wait to use it in-game... may be the best thing since sliced bread o_O

Just a question though. Are you sure, 100% sure, that the M16/G11 get mod-blocked if you have 8.9 SPS on? I use second chance, and I want to be able to fire quick in it.

I only use the M16 and nothing but the M16! 8.9sps is pretty good but I would notice a mod block here and there suuuper annoying with 5sps it's extremely rare if I get blocked! However using 8.9sps with my pistols (akimbo) i've never gotten block...ever! So I'm confused as to why would 8.9sps only mod block me when I use the M16 and not the pistols???

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
I only use the M16 and nothing but the M16! 8.9sps is pretty good but I would notice mod block here and there suuuper annoying with 5sps it's extremely rare if I get blocked! However using 8.9sps with my pistols (akimbo) i've never gotten block...ever! So I'm confused as to why would 8.9sps only mod block me when I use the M16 and not the pistols???

Alright, I'll make 2- one with 5SPS, one with 8.9. I'd just like to try using m16 with 8.9 to see if i get mod blocked... but rest assured I will make 2. I will make it either 11 AM- Noon or 4-8 P.M. sometime around then.

Sweet! I'll make sure to check back! Thank you for all you help and hardwork good luck :)

p.s You turbo knife/lunge combo is insane mad props!

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
Sweet! I'll make sure to check back! Thank you for all you help and hardwork good luck :)

p.s You turbo knife/lunge combo is insane mad props!

Thanks man. I'll be testing tomorrow... not too difficult of a macro for me itll b easy

NYjetsNY1

Alright this works... for G11. I played all day G11 no modblocks. It should work with M16 as well. Put this on LT. Then put YY-slow jitter (and steady aim... it helps) on RT. If you get mod blocked with m16 let me know, i'll work on a fix. It shouldnt get modblocked though.

Directions: Hold LT to aim + Rapidfire...
Hold RT to jitter.

In second chance, hold LT to aim + rapidfire.

NYjetsNY1 said:
Alright this works... for G11. I played all day G11 no modblocks. It should work with M16 as well. Put this on LT. Then put YY-slow jitter (and steady aim... it helps) on RT. If you get mod blocked with m16 let me know, i'll work on a fix. It shouldnt get modblocked though.

Hold RT to jitter.

This is bad ass!!! The next best thing! I notice that I have to call my care packages and set claymores down with the left trigger instead of right! If only you could choose when to shoot when aiming downs the sights and it would be perfect!!!!!

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

Hold RT to jitter.

This is bad butt!!! The next best thing! I notice that I have to call my care packages and set claymores down with the left trigger instead of right! If only you could choose when to shoot when aiming downs the sights and it would be perfect!!!!!

Yeah, krier said this also. Unfortunately that won't be possible until shift keys come out, but again, this is the next best thing!

NYjetsNY1 said:
LiOnHeArT24 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

Hold RT to jitter.

This is bad butt!!! The next best thing! I notice that I have to call my care packages and set claymores down with the left trigger instead of right! If only you could choose when to shoot when aiming downs the sights and it would be perfect!!!!!

Yeah, krier said this also. Unfortunately that won't be possible until shift keys come out, but again, this is the next best thing!

By the what's the exact sps you used??? No mod black at all!! Can you make a rapid fire for the right trigger with that same sps???

fathersin

Things I'd like to see for controller is the software have the functionality to change rapid fire by just moving a slider button like a number line.
For instance |-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Or if thats not possible have it so no matter what speed you set it too your settup will change to be accurate with speed if this makes sense at all. I'll add photo if needed.
I've had some problems applying combo movements to games like batman Batman: Arkham Asylum of course I haven't tried making my own macros for abit.

fathersin

Hold RT to jitter.

I've tried this out not sure if I'm doing it right cause when I hold left trigger plus right trigger it looks like its trying to shoot freefire but doesn't. Do I got this right? First settup is one that is settup with this.
[attachment=0:eek:di2wag9]blackops+gears.vks[/attachment:eek:di2wag9]

NYjetsNY1

Don't hold LT + RT at the same time then. LT = Aim + Rapid-fire, RT = jitter. Don't do both at the same time.