Ignoring My Pm's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Here is the thing. They are NOT gone. I didn't ask for the coupon he offered it.
Maybe you heard his words wrong, as quantity lower prices will go up, so why would he offer one RANDOM person a discount when their are people on here who help all the time and they pay regular prices just like EVERYONE ELSE.

Terrian

I did not hear his words wrong otherwise I would not of brought this up in the first place.

Here is the quote for you:

"Perhaps we could offer you a custom quote for the FedEx shipping option and then issue a coupon code for the Viking360 site that would reduce your shipping to the appropriate cost quoted by FedEx?"

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
I did not hear his words wrong otherwise I would not of brought this up in the first place.

"Perhaps we could offer you a custom quote for the FedEx shipping option and then issue a coupon code for the Viking360 site that would reduce your shipping to the appropriate cost quoted by FedEx?"
Well either send Odin or NYjetsNY1 a message, other ways just pay full price like everyone else. Have a good day.

Just because you stomp your feet and throw a fit you expect him to DROP EVERYTHING and submit to whatever it is that you wanted. I think you have to keep in mind that your not the only customer/person in the world

NYjetsNY1

I am locking this thread it is getting out of hand. Guys, please stop fighting.

Terrian, please just be patient. Odingalt is a lot busier than you would think and going out of his way to make one customer happy is usually what he tries to do, but he is on overload right now. He is helping other customers with issues and whatnot, before he can do this for you.

(as Vanilla Gorilla 808 said:
"you have to keep in mind that your not the only customer/person in the world"

Exactly.

If you really do not want to pay $15 more for UPS and you are SET on shipping $15 cheaper with FedEx, then you will have to wait for odingalt to finish his current things, finish helping other customers, and then when he is finally free he can do this for you.

You have 2 options.

1. Wait a few weeks - save $15.
2. Buy it now and pay an extra $15.

That is fair.

obo

Keep in mind that viking ships ups for a reason. It's safer and more reliable. Honestly in the time it's going to take you to get this arranged, you could have worked 2 hours at minimum wage and made up for the difference in cost, and you would have your controller sooner.

odingalt

Staff member

Ok, I ran the shipping and apparently I mis-spoke earlier when I said FedEx would save us on shipping costs. You can double-check my math at FedEx.com and UPS.com by using the information below.

UPS.com shipping quote from Kennewick-USA-99336 to Southend-by-Sea-UK-SS39YR (parcel 1.6 lbs, 9"x6"x3")
UPS WorldWide Saver, delivery in 2 days, $97.78.
UPS WordWide Expedited, delivery in 6 days, $94.81

FedEx.com shipping quote from Kennewick-USA-99336 to Southend-by-Sea-UK-SS39YR (parcel 1.6 lbs, 9"x6"x3")
FedEx International Priority, delivery in 2 days, $99.39
FedEx International Economy, delivery in 6 days, $96.38

I apologize for the error.

FEDEXQUOTE.jpgUPSQUOTE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.