Is it worth it?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
geestthebeast said:
but their jitter fire is kinda weird, but who really uses jitter anyways,
me. Awfulz. V360reflex(V 360 Drastic)
JITT3R=LOVE! NEW MACRO CONTROLLER=KICK A$$! :D btw, M1A1 you gunna change your Xbox Live name soon? :mrgreen:
Wanna give me 800 ms points? When I get points I'm going to. I have money but I néed to take a trip to best buy.

v360Reflex

lol i dont got money im saving up for Black Ops and i will get my $135.00 by x-mas to buy Black Ops and the New Viking cant wait! :) :| :arrow: :D

odingalt

Staff member
Kamikazekid said:
How well will this controller apply to Halo Reach, as in what benefits will come by having this controller?

Honestly I always thought rapidfire was pretty lame on Halo. 'Instant sticky' was a popular feature on one of the competition's xbox 360 modded controllers for Halo. BxB mod was the most famous one but it only worked on Halo 2. Can anybody think of a macro that helps with Halo 3, ODST or reach?

odingalt

Staff member
"Does it help on xxx game"...

You can record any macro you want. So if there is some combination of buttons that you find hard to repeate consistently every time, then yes, this controller will help you in any game.

So let me ask you this, are there any moves you find hard to perform in Halo: Reach when you're in the middle of the heat of battle? Any button presses or combo's that you miss sometimes that end up getting you killed?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
"Does it help on xxx game"...

You can record any macro you want. So if there is some combination of buttons that you find hard to repeate consistently every time, then yes, this controller will help you in any game.

So let me ask you this, are there any moves you find hard to perform in Halo: Reach when you're in the middle of the heat of battle? Any button presses or combo's that you miss sometimes that end up getting you killed?
halo 2...BXB