Jtag for sale

Krier023

Useful Poster
What motherboard? it says nxe2god so does it come with a hard drive? banned or unbanned? and it would be better to post pics with your username

odingalt

Staff member
(we don't take any responsibility for buying over the internet, buy at your own risk - Viking staff)

thejld

Some mod delete reflexs post, this guy is trying to sell something dont be such a dick to him, 150 is actually a great price even if banned, ppl usually sell over at otherplaces for 350-400

ThE PhOeNiX67

thejld said:
Some mod delete reflexs post, this guy is trying to sell something dont be such a dick to him, 150 is actually a great price even if banned, ppl usually sell over at otherplaces for 350-400

Yup that is why im trying to buy it cause if it is properly set up I have a kv already and i have been told by a friend that it can be over 250 to get and setup a jtag from scratch so it will save me mone

Krier023

Useful Poster
Yup 150 is a great price for a pre-jtagged xbox. heck it would be a good price for a jtaggable. but phoenix if you need any help making your freeboot image(9199) hit me up

ThE PhOeNiX67

Krier023 said:
Yup 150 is a great price for a pre-jtagged xbox. heck it would be a good price for a jtaggable. but phoenix if you need any help making your freeboot image(9199) hit me up

cool ill let you know what happens still waiting on response

v360Reflex

thejld said:

but still its banned you'll need keyvolt!!! so really u'll spend more then $150.00

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
thejld said:

but still its banned you'll need keyvolt!!! so really u'll spend more then $150.00
yes but you will save upwards of $200(but viking staff are not responsible for what happens here)

Ben

v360Reflex said:
thejld said:

KV's are going so cheaply nowadays, I think I was getting a shared one every day at $40..

If you have a Jtag you are sure as hell gunna have to buy KV's anyway..

horatio13

Sorry for the delayed response, second hard drive failed. Got 4 TB's in the mail right now ;)

To anyone who wants more info on it or to arrange purchasing and shipping,

aim = d13g0l33t
email = diegolovato92@yahoo.com or horatio13x@gmail.com

Use paypal, i'll ship day of payment.. note, this includes the XBOX and a memory stick with NXE 2 god, which makes it so you can rip games to and play from the hard drive, then "store them away safely" so they "don't get scratched".

i'm on aim 24/7, so whenever you need to get ahold of me go for it.

150 + shipping.

horatio13