KSG12 Rapid Hip Fire

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
I thought I was going to be able to take a look at it tonight but I had the city championship game tonight so I was unable to work on it(we won by the way) anyways Ill definitely take a look at it tomorrow.
You guys actually won **** i say luck!

oDEEKo

Tested the Steady Aim V2 online, works great! A little inconsistent RoF, but I'm sure it can be worked out!

EDIT: The first shot you take starts out slow. then every shot after that has the rapid fire effect like it should. Like the first shot has a slower recovery time, but then all the shots after that have a much faster recovery time. Any way to fix that first shot?

Yeah, I'll give it a tweak soon as I can and repost. Sounds like it just needs a little more delay before the first reload/ cancel, i think it's probably not getting enough time to fire before the macro loops first time round.. Did you notice if the macro works consistently when you're not moving and only does the slow first shot when moving/ sprinting?

Iirc speed on the V2 is at 0.95 might be worth editing the macro and knocking it back to 0.90 in the mean time..

oDEEKo

From the original discussion thread HERE I thought I'd start a new thread to make it easier to find and (hopefully!) keep this first post updated with the latest macro versions

Assign macro to a TAC switch and hold it for faster hip fire on the KSG12

KSG12 RF SApro V2.vkm is for steady aim pro users.. Will be updated soon, to resolve skipped/slow first shot.

KSG12 RF.vkm is for using without steady aim pro.. it's the same as the steady aim v2 macro with the speed turned down, will tweak it further at some point.

**Might be worth running scavenger with these macros as once you're down to your last clip of ammo the macro will stop working, obviously the game won't let you try and reload without any ammo to put in**

Feedback, comments, macro edits welcome =-)

Attachments

• KSG12 RF.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 16
  • KSG12 RF SApro V2.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 18

simvida

First, I want to say major, major kudos to oDEEKo for creating this macro as I have been trying with other shottys but am having issues. Second, is there any way we can make it for the right trigger as well?

NYjetsNY1

Once you have this 100% perfected, let me know. I can upload it to the library, and give you 100% credit if you'd like as well.

bobdanoob

These are working pretty good. Tested both. The first shot is always a little slower, but once it starts repeating it fires nicely. Much appreciated.

zxIcyshadow

Carried over from previous thread...
""
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by zxIcyshadow
Tested the Steady Aim V2 online, works great! A little inconsistent RoF, but I'm sure it can be worked out!

EDIT: The first shot you take starts out slow. then every shot after that has the rapid fire effect like it should. Like the first shot has a slower recovery time, but then all the shots after that have a much faster recovery time. Any way to fix that first shot?
Yeah, I'll give it a tweak soon as I can and repost. Sounds like it just needs a little more delay before the first reload/ cancel, i think it's probably not getting enough time to fire before the macro loops first time round.. Did you notice if the macro works consistently when you're not moving and only does the slow first shot when moving/ sprinting?

Iirc speed on the V2 is at 0.95 might be worth editing the macro and knocking it back to 0.90 in the mean time.. ""
============================

My Response: Yes I did notice that. And considering you run around ALL the time and are moving ALL the time with a shotgun, this can be very problamatic.

oDEEKo

New versions to try out..

• KSG12 RF SApro TAC v3e.vkm for assigning to TAC with a Steady Aim pro class
  • KSG12 RF SApro RT v3d.vkm for assigning to Right Trigger with a Steady Aim pro class
  • KSG12 RF TAC v3d.vkm for assigning to TAC without Steady Aim pro
  • KSG12 RF RT v3d.vkm for assigning to Right Trigger without Steady Aim pro
The skip on the first shot is much better, it only seems to delay the second shot when you're strafing/ moving left or right. I've not had it skip from sprinting (moving in any direction), which I think is much better.. Don't know if it's a quirk of the game, macro or controller but I haven't found a way yet to eliminate it completely.

I think this is pretty much as fast as it can get too, the macros for RT seem to be the fastest for me, the Steady Aim pro version for RT I worked out at just over 3sps... Any faster and it starts to 'ghost fire' where you get the firing animation, pellets come out and you get hitmarkers but it doesn't remove a round from the clip and the pellets do zero damage.

As for SoH increasing fire rate, unfortunately not as the reload is purely to cancel the weapon reprime, it doesen't matter how fast you can complete a reload

Attachments

• KSG12 RF SApro TAC v3e.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 12
  • KSG12 RF SApro RT v3d.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 32
  • KSG12 RF TAC v3d.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 11
  • KSG12 RF RT v3d.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 27

zxIcyshadow

First shot is greatly improved! Nice work! Still getting those random moments where I'll be running at someone (this only seems to happen when im like actually shooting at someone and theyre shooting at me. It NEVER happens when I try to recreat it when im alone.)

oDEEKo

First shot is greatly improved! Nice work! Still getting those random moments where I'll be running at someone (this only seems to happen when im like actually shooting at someone and theyre shooting at me. It NEVER happens when I try to recreat it when im alone.)

Sounds like it could be being affected by latency in game then... Which macro are you using? If I focus on getting that one working as well as possible for you it'll then be easy enough to update the other versions with the same changes.

zxIcyshadow

First shot is greatly improved! Nice work! Still getting those random moments where I'll be running at someone (this only seems to happen when im like actually shooting at someone and theyre shooting at me. It NEVER happens when I try to recreat it when im alone.) and I'll shoot once, then it'll just keep pumping the gun over and over again.****