KSG12 Rapid Hip Fire

oDEEKo

Updated macros with a slightly slower fire rate, hopefully should solve any online use issues...
** CLICK MACRO NAMES IN LIST TO DOWNLOAD MACROS **

zxIcyshadow

Uhmmm I believed it glitched once on me. But, I tested it quickly and I have forgotten if it actually did glitch. It may not have glitched at all. Sorry for the misleading info, I was in a rush what with the holidays and all. Once I have steady aim pro again (I prestiged), I'll test it again and be more careful.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I agree with Jets I kept putting off making this macro and you came in and stepped up your game to make this wonderful macro. Plus you keep updating it and making it better. Nice work.

oDEEKo

@ Jets and MJ: Thanks guys Glad to help out when I have the time :D

@ zxIcyshadow and anyone else using these macros: I'll hold off on the next edit then until there's a bit more conclusive feedback.. If I get a chance I'll try em out online myself, but not gettin much xbox time atm =-)

zxIcyshadow

I tested the newest version in private match. works perfectly. However, the issues I was having were online, and I havent had the chance to test it out. I will test it in-game online when I get Steady Aim Pro again haha

oDEEKo

I tested the newest version in private match. works perfectly. However, the issues I was having were online, and I havent had the chance to test it out. I will test it in-game online when I get Steady Aim Pro again haha

Cool, whenever you can bud, thanks for your feedback so far ;)

Gleipnir

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but this macro completely fails to function if you or your screen are effected in any way..(being stunned or flashed, being shot or being shot at, or residual smoke of any kind is present such as a blown up car or recent grenade exlosion).

oDEEKo

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but this macro completely fails to function if you or your screen are effected in any way..(being stunned or flashed, being shot or being shot at, or residual smoke of any kind is present such as a blown up car or recent grenade exlosion).

I'll have a look at this when I get a chance... Unfortunately I suspect it may be down to the environment variables which affect character movement speed/ whether or not you can sprint, if you can't sprint then the macro won't work as it relies on a (very brief) sprint to cancel the reload.

Odd that it would be affected by smoke though :confused: presumably this is when playing online?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
It is because of the run feature. Although I dont see the difficulty why it would have problems in smoke. I dont use this macro but I thought I would throw in a little of my insight.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
I see the problem with being shot at ,stunned, or flashed but with smoke it does sometime make me lag so maybe that would be a problem just a little insight,

1badfish

I was using this macro last night and it freaked out the controller! Controller was like pushung every button and RAPID scrolling up and down. Had to unplug and take out battery back, but everything was fine after that. I have been using this macro quite often and that was the only malfunction. Other than that works great.