looking for an viking clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

odingalt

Staff member
Why not? :evil: Maybe he is waiting for your purchase to go through then he'll let you e in :lol:

v360Reflex

josh i told you in a party you gotta be good with the mod and you cannot give any of our macros to know one els (Itrevor) i hate that kid... anyways you can join let me kknow what you wanna change your name too. hit me up on Live

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
josh i told you in a party you gotta be good with the mod and you cannot give any of our macros to know one els (Itrevor) i hate that kid... anyways you can join let me kknow what you wanna change your name too. hit me up on Live
and it cant be any ga.y name.

NYjetsNY1

v360Reflex said:

why not drastic? Macros are meant to be shared with everyone, its better! Not fair for the rest of the people! :evil:

v360Reflex

uh.. NY its my choice LOL.. if you read by the macro library before the Macro Controller came out it said, Share your Macros with everyone on the macro library or keep em to yourself.. which i only let me clan get my macros :) aint gunna let no noob (ITrevor) get my macros :mad: F_A_G_G_O_T still got em what a jew.. LOL n Plus i dont know why you bein greedy .. lol just to to WalMart and buy Points change your name... your selfish. so thats why i be selfish back. and only share with my clan :D

IF ANYONE ELS WANTS TO JOIN GOTTA BE GOOD WITH A MOD,Change your Name to V 360 ____ and add all V 360 Clan Members ! >:)

Peace, :mrgreen:

NYjetsNY1

v360Reflex said:
uh.. NY its my choice LOL.. if you read by the macro library before the Macro Controller came out it said, Share your Macros with everyone on the macro library or keep em to yourself.. which i only let me clan get my macros :) aint gunna let no noob (ITrevor) get my macros :mad: bundle of sticks still got em what a jew.. LOL n Plus i dont know why you bein greedy .. lol just to to WalMart and buy Points change your name... your selfish. so thats why i be selfish back. and only share with my clan :D

IF ANYONE ELS WANTS TO JOIN GOTTA BE GOOD WITH A MOD,Change your Name to V 360 ____ and add all V 360 Clan Members ! >:)

Peace, :mrgreen:

Alright your choice not to share, so be it. But I know for a fact that I'm gonna be sharing mine.

v360Reflex

Okay...?? soo...? what LOL. whats that gotta do with anything.. ? Plus ive only seen you make turbo knife well let me restate that you Made it BETTER but you didnt create the first turbo knife.. anyways... im still pissed about Itrevor getting my macros,, then changing his name back and leaving :) thats why now you gotta be in the clan for atleast 6 months if you wanna get the clans macros :D lol well i dont know me and Pro Killz still gotta talk about that.. but yeh.. we will be startin GB soon AGAIN :D maybe.. if we get more members that be GREAT

NYjetsNY1

v360Reflex said:
Okay...?? soo...? what LOL. whats that gotta do with anything.. ? Plus ive only seen you make turbo knife well let me restate that you Made it BETTER but you didnt create the first turbo knife.. anyways... im still pissed about Itrevor getting my macros,, then changing his name back and leaving :) thats why now you gotta be in the clan for atleast 6 months if you wanna get the clans macros :D lol well i dont know me and Pro Killz still gotta talk about that.. but yeh.. we will be startin GB soon AGAIN :D maybe.. if we get more members that be GREAT

omfg its not a big deal if someone gets ur macros lol... what ones do u have anyway

Remmnever

How do you expect this community to grow if you don't share anything? What if Odingalt was stingy with his ideas? You know what would happen? Nobody would have any of this. Except odingalt, he would be killing us with the only macro controller there is. Lol.

Its good to share and learn from other people.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
How do you expect this community to grow if you don't share anything? What if Odingalt was stingy with his ideas? You know what would happen? Nobody would have any of this. Except odingalt, he would be killing us with the only macro controller there is. Lol.

THANK YOU REMMNEVER. Totally agree... Drastic and Pro Killz (M1A1 mod on the forums) don't like to share macros! They even tell me not to share mine. Of course I am going to share them. More macros shared = more macros = more people wanting to make them = more macros = better for everyone.

v360Reflex

NYjetsNY1 said:
Remmnever said:

THANK YOU REMMNEVER. Totally agree... Drastic and Pro Killz (M1A1 mod on the forums) don't like to share macros! They even tell me not to share mine. Of course I am going to share them. More macros shared = more macros = more people wanting to make them = more macros = better for everyone.

OKAY, lol you dont get it do you.. okay so lets say.. i give a randy my macros right? then his buddy, oh hey awesome controller man then he'll be like yeh i made this! and see so they steal my credit i do for making my marcos. i put hardwork and try to perfect my macros to the max :D and REMMNEVER the community will always continue to grow.. LOL theres OVER a GAZILLION people on this earth people are bound to check this site out!! :D think about that! damn i dont know why you guys make a big fuss outa this we obviously have totally different point of views on this.. and no one ever changes the way i think about nuthin.. its final LOL.. not changing my mind.. not gunna share macros.. lol doesn't mean i am a bad person LOL..

NYjetsNY1

OKAY, lol you dont get it do you.. okay so lets say.. i give a randy my macros right? then his buddy, oh hey awesome controller man then he'll be like yeh i made this! and see so they steal my credit i do for making my marcos. i put hardwork and try to perfect my macros to the max :D and REMMNEVER the community will always continue to grow.. LOL theres OVER a GAZILLION people on this earth people are bound to check this site out!! :D think about that! darn i dont know why you guys make a big fuss outa this we obviously have totally different point of views on this.. and no one ever changes the way i think about nuthin.. its final LOL.. not changing my mind.. not gunna share macros.. lol doesn't mean i am a bad person LOL..
[/quote]

I put out my macros to everyone. I don't see anyone trying to steal credit. According to V360 SinneR you make the BEST macros, and if so, you should post them for everyone. How would you like it if I didn't release my turboknife/splunge? You wouldn't have it. Not only that, but if it wasn't for the awesome community here then I wouldn't have my macro be what it is. It's peoples feedback that helped.

Remmnever

Oh well, there are always kids who don't like to share. Some people are always seeking internet fame and I guess I am not surprised to see it here.

I'm all about helping other people and having a good time while gaming. If it weren't for other people sharing macros I wouldn't have purchased a controller.

But it doesn't take a genius to create macros, just time and effort. So I'm sure any macro that reflex has we can all make anyway, that is the cool thing about the software. All we need is ideas.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
Oh well, there are always kids who don't like to share. Some people are always seeking internet fame and I guess I am not surprised to see it here.

I'm all about helping other people and having a good time while gaming. If it weren't for other people sharing macros I wouldn't have purchased a controller.

But it doesn't take a genius to create macros, just time and effort. So I'm sure any macro that reflex has we can all make anyway, that is the cool thing about the software. All we need is ideas.

yep. I'm currently making a speed knife... its so hard to make because you can only test in public =/

v360Reflex

NYjetsNY1 said:

OKAY, lol you dont get it do you.. okay so lets say.. i give a randy my macros right? then his buddy, oh hey awesome controller man then he'll be like yeh i made this! and see so they steal my credit i do for making my marcos. i put hardwork and try to perfect my macros to the max :D and REMMNEVER the community will always continue to grow.. LOL theres OVER a GAZILLION people on this earth people are bound to check this site out!! :D think about that! darn i dont know why you guys make a big fuss outa this we obviously have totally different point of views on this.. and no one ever changes the way i think about nuthin.. its final LOL.. not changing my mind.. not gunna share macros.. lol doesn't mean i am a bad person LOL..

I put out my macros to everyone. I don't see anyone trying to steal credit. According to V360 SinneR you make the BEST macros, and if so, you should post them for everyone. How would you like it if I didn't release my turboknife/splunge? You wouldn't have it. Not only that, but if it wasn't for the awesome community here then I wouldn't have my macro be what it is. It's peoples feedback that helped.[/quote]

okay.. i dont care THAT much about the turbo knife i call still play great without it lolz :lol: okay.. see i test my macros on my own.. IF i released something to the forums i would want to PERFECT it and then release it so there be no problems.. so how bout you learn how to test out your own ****

v360Reflex

Remmnever said:

internet fame? LOL... uh no.. i mean hey i know a peep from my school who got internet fame go to youtube type in Classsick xD thats my *****.. he got a lot of subs i dotn care bout subs i just make my vidz on youtube and thats it.. internet fame on the viking forums well.. i think that what NY is tryna get... lol M1A1 i think it prob. one of the famous Moderators on these forums cuz his been here since the beginning, and i have too just not moderator and that is what counts...

NYjetsNY1

v360Reflex said:
Remmnever said:

internet fame? LOL... uh no.. i mean hey i know a peep from my school who got internet fame go to youtube type in Classsick xD thats my *****.. he got a lot of subs i dotn care bout subs i just make my vidz on youtube and thats it.. internet fame on the viking forums well.. i think that what NY is tryna get... lol M1A1 i think it prob. one of the famous Moderators on these forums cuz his been here since the beginning, and i have too just not moderator and that is what counts...

I'm just trying to help the community grow. All of the macros you posted, from your .vks, I converted to .vkm's and am awaiting upload to the library. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.