looking for an viking clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

ok let me put it to you this way....if you have a fast rapidfire(faster than everyone elses) then you most likely wont want to share it...you will make slower ones and share them..........now dont put words in my mouth....EVER.

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
ok let me put it to you this way....if you have a fast rapidfire(faster than everyone elses) then you most likely wont want to share it...you will make slower ones and share them..........now dont put words in my mouth....EVER.

This is the most UNTRUE statement I have ever heard in my life. I have the best possible turbo-knife speed (faster than anything) and of COURSE I share it. Why would I make a bad turbo knife to share?
I perfected the turbo knife constantly to get it to be the FASTEST speed, without screw-ups and ADDED lunge. I don't see anyone trying to steal my work, or not give me credit.

All the mod creators try to find the fastest speed to share their mod with the world.
Viking360 is the best as users can work TOGETHER to create the fastest speed. I guess you and v360reflex feel that you'd like to be above everyone else?

Does it make v360reflex feel better to know he has "the fastest speed" and that everyone else doesn't?

I personally feel much better knowing people are using the turbo knife I tested for hours/days and that they love it. I guess some people don't get that warm feeling in their heart to know they are giving to the community. Some people just like to keep things to themselves.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

This is the most UNTRUE statement I have ever heard in my life. I perfected the turbo knife constantly to get it to be the FASTEST speed, without screw-ups and ADDED lunge.

All the mod creators try to find the fastest speed to share their mod with the world.
Viking360 is the best as users can work TOGETHER to create the fastest speed.

Does it make v360reflex feel better to know he has "the fastest speed" and that everyone else doesn't?

I personally feel much better knowing people are using the turbo knife I tested for hours/days and that they love it. I guess some people don't get that warm feeling in their heart to know they are giving to the community. Some people just like to keep things to themselves.
jets i dont really care if reflex feels better its his choice....i really dont give a **** what he does......i dont care if people use my macros i mean i like it when people use my macros but i dont loose sleep if they dont use them like you do...and guess what its a video game controller....you need to calm down and stop putting words in my mouth....i dont know why odingalt made you moderator but you have become really c-ocky since he has.

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

This is the most UNTRUE statement I have ever heard in my life. I perfected the turbo knife constantly to get it to be the FASTEST speed, without screw-ups and ADDED lunge.

Viking360 is the best as users can work TOGETHER to create the fastest speed.

jets i dont really care if reflex feels better its his choice....i really dont give a **** what he does......i dont care if people use my macros i mean i like it when people use my macros but i dont loose sleep if they dont use them like you do...and guess what its a video game controller....you need to calm down and stop putting words in my mouth....i dont know why odingalt made you moderator but you have become really c-ocky since he has.

I don't lose sleep. How is venting my own personal opinion in any way brash at all? It's not the fact of people using my macros: it is just the concept of giving to the community. I'm not putting words in your mouth, you said all the stuff right above. I believe I am a moderator for GIVING to the community with macros, helping people on the forums, and cleaning them up as well. I'm not egotistical, nor modest, but I am NOT arrogant. I am just helping the people on vikingforums.com . You should really do the same as a moderator. This forum is called ANYTHING GOES (just keep it clean) and your vulgar language is not helpful.

In any case this topic is locked. There is nothing more to say, everyone is entitled to their own life, sharing macros or not.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
I don't lose sleep. How is venting my own personal opinion in any way brash at all? It's not the fact of people using my macros: it is just the concept of giving to the community. I'm not putting words in your mouth, you said all the stuff right above. I believe I am a moderator for GIVING to the community with macros, helping people on the forums, and cleaning them up as well. I'm not egotistical, nor modest, but I am NOT arrogant. I am just helping the people on vikingforums.com . You should really do the same as a moderator. This forum is called ANYTHING GOES (just keep it clean) and your vulgar language is not helpful.

In any case this topic is locked. There is nothing more to say, everyone is entitled to their own life, sharing macros or not.
dude you didnt even have a macro PAGE untill after you became a moderator.period.

v360Reflex

NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

This is the most UNTRUE statement I have ever heard in my life. I have the best possible turbo-knife speed (faster than anything) and of COURSE I share it. Why would I make a bad turbo knife to share?
I perfected the turbo knife constantly to get it to be the FASTEST speed, without screw-ups and ADDED lunge. I don't see anyone trying to steal my work, or not give me credit.

Viking360 is the best as users can work TOGETHER to create the fastest speed. I guess you and v360reflex feel that you'd like to be above everyone else?

holy ****. DUDE stop putting ****ing words in my mouth... honestly your co__cky as hell.. calm down damn... and yes it does make me feel better that i got a really fast rapidfire but again like M1A1 said its a VIDEO GAME CONTROLLER.. lol i just feel that what mine is mine and deserves to be shared with my clan only because i've had my clan since 09' and thats just how i feel.. and M1A1 was right about what he said above. :D but i also agree about what he said about you bein Moderator i think you don deserve it you are really coc__ky and think your the best. and thats why i also will never let you join MY clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.