Macro controller Rapid fire on timeline editor!

odingalt

Staff member
On the old Odin's Raven, doesn't have Akimbo on force you to scope with the FAL even if you want to hip fire?

odingalt

Staff member
That version sucks, this one is better. That version doesn't have the zoom problem but the akbimo spray sucks. Sorry! Try this attachment v360Reflex v2

v360Reflex

okay OD, thank you. this works! good for now :) still a little bit zoom out but you can burly notice so your close to perfecting it!

EDIT: okay.. yes i understand how you said by this version sucks because the akimbo left trigger shoots.. LATER then the right triggger so once you get uploading the other one i'll let you know about that one.

v360Reflex

odingalt said:
On the old Odin's Raven, doesn't have Akimbo on force you to scope with the FAL even if you want to hip fire?
i quite dont understand this post.. but on Odins Raven the FAL if you hipfire it does zoom/in and out but thats out it doesnt matter for hip-fire

LoveKillzSlowly

odingalt said:
Ok I posted another one

Sorry I'm losing my mind here with the comparisons to the Odin's Raven - makes me think what if inventing this macro idea was obviously the stupidest business decision I've ever made as everybody just wants the old controllers and rapidfire. Is macro editing pointless?

It'll all be better once I've gotten more macros uploaded to the library, but then everybody is going to start asking videos for every single macro in action. I never even had videos for all of the legacy controllers posted lol. At some point we need user submissions, I could sit here 24/7/365 making macros for people and still not make everybody happy.

So maybe if I can just foucs on pumping out macro sets and try to steer people away from the timeline editing

E

The reason I bought this controller was mainly for the editing of macros! Screw rapidfire, I'll play and beat anyone that uses rapidfire any day. I don't know if you personally have tried any fighting games but I was surprised at how easy it was to create a macro for Mortal Kombat. With a press of a tac switch you can do nearly impossible to do moves. It was amazing seeing this type of stuff done on a controller. Oh and don't get me started with the ability to record and playback your macros, f-ing awesome idea. It's crazy how a controller can excite me lol. :lol:

IMHO you need to start advertising this controller more. Post some more videos on youtube, people LOVE to see videos of this in action. Maybe hire someone with some crazy editing skills, there are afew people on youtube with no money or education and they can produce some of the best footage of gameplay with some pretty bad-a-- special effects. Shouldn't cost much at all to hire someone to do this type of work.

v360Reflex

odingalt said:
That version sucks, this one is better. That version doesn't have the zoom problem but the akbimo spray sucks. Sorry! Try this attachment v360Reflex v2

here take a look at this i think this can fix the problem i sent you a PM of how. i explained it

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

LoveKillzSlowly said:
odingalt said:
Ok I posted another one

Sorry I'm losing my mind here with the comparisons to the Odin's Raven - makes me think what if inventing this macro idea was obviously the stupidest business decision I've ever made as everybody just wants the old controllers and rapidfire. Is macro editing pointless?

It'll all be better once I've gotten more macros uploaded to the library, but then everybody is going to start asking videos for every single macro in action. I never even had videos for all of the legacy controllers posted lol. At some point we need user submissions, I could sit here 24/7/365 making macros for people and still not make everybody happy.

So maybe if I can just foucs on pumping out macro sets and try to steer people away from the timeline editing

E

The reason I bought this controller was mainly for the editing of macros! Screw rapidfire, I'll play and beat anyone that uses rapidfire any day. I don't know if you personally have tried any fighting games but I was surprised at how easy it was to create a macro for Mortal Kombat. With a press of a tac switch you can do nearly impossible to do moves. It was amazing seeing this type of stuff done on a controller. Oh and don't get me started with the ability to record and playback your macros, f-ing awesome idea. It's crazy how a controller can excite me lol. :lol:

IMHO you need to start advertising this controller more. Post some more videos on youtube, people LOVE to see videos of this in action. Maybe hire someone with some crazy editing skills, there are afew people on youtube with no money or education and they can produce some of the best footage of gameplay with some pretty bad-a-- special effects. Shouldn't cost much at all to hire someone to do this type of work.
or you could learn how to edit yourself and it wont cost anything. ;)

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah I need to put out more promotional material, I am going to , but I wanted to get everybody that has bought a controller happy first (i.e. really need to get that macro library fixed, there is a browser compatibility issue and a lot of people weren't able to download macros this weekend)

Then fill the library with more macro sets for the folks who DON'T want to spend their lives editing/creating macros

Then I can start on some videos and more advertising :) Doesn't seem fair to focus on that yet with the macro library in it's current state.

odingalt

Staff member
Yes, the Odin's Raven worked just like this one when you leave akimbo on. Odin's Raven would 'descope' slightly when firing with FAL (look at v360's youtube video and you will see what I am talking about)