Macro controller Rapid fire on timeline editor!

odingalt

Staff member
I still don't understand. Can we rewind and can you just describe what you want:

I.e.

"I want akimbo rapidfire on my .45's, and then when I pull out my FAL, I want to be able to scope in and shoot like normal without turning anything off"

Is this an accurate statement, if so I'm sure there's a way to accomplish this by using the current software without making a bunch of hardcore programming changes on the back end for no reason. Let's try to modify the macros, not the software (much easier this way)

Sorry if I am sounding dense I don't think my head is quite working right today, need some sleep lol Did you try the script I posted in this thread? The one I posted in the thread was modified from the one on the downloads page.

v360Reflex

its okay. and yes i did try it and it does what it said reduces the zoom in/out but doesnt take it away i dont know how it can work on this software honestly cuz i didnt make it or anything i dont know.. but im just giving ideas.. can you (and if this is too much i understand) make the akimbo mode in the Hex editor (on the raven/hammer controllers) transfer over into a VKM file.. or whatever file type it needs to be to work on this new software?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
I still don't understand. Can we rewind and can you just describe what you want:

I.e.

"I want akimbo rapidfire on my .45's, and then when I pull out my FAL, I want to be able to scope in and shoot like normal without turning anything off"

Is this an accurate statement, if so I'm sure there's a way to accomplish this by using the current software without making a bunch of hardcore programming changes on the back end for no reason. Let's try to modify the macros, not the software (much easier this way)

Sorry if I am sounding dense I don't think my head is quite working right today, need some sleep lol Did you try the script I posted in this thread? The one I posted in the thread was modified from the one on the downloads page.
yes we tried it........lets put it this way. with the raven i could have rapid fire and akimbo mode on while sniping with the M21 and when a guy sneeks up on me i whip out my akimbo USPs and mow him down.....with the current akimbo mod on the macro controller this cant be done.

v360Reflex

odingalt

Staff member
Can I have one more shot at editing the existing script, I'm tuning in the COD:WAW max speed, I'll take another look at akimbo in a moment.

v360Reflex

odingalt said:
Can I have one more shot at editing the existing script, I'm tuning in the COD:WAW max speed, I'll take another look at akimbo in a moment.
okay thanks OD,
and finally thanks for making the WaW Speed for macro controller :) :D

LoveKillzSlowly

I think I have what you guys are talking about. You are trying to scope in with the fal without it zooming in & out, correct? Because It's working for me right now. I'll post in a few.

v360Reflex

LoveKillzSlowly said:
I think I have what you guys are talking about. You are trying to scope in with the fal without it zooming in & out, correct? Because It's working for me right now. I'll post in a few.
thats great.. and with akimbo right??

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

LoveKillzSlowly said:
Yes with akimbo. Let me know if it works for you because It's working for me.

Make sure to assign it to your RT.
wait so does this alow me to keep rapid fire and akimbo mode on and still be able to ADS?

v360Reflex

no need to be mean... and it doesn't work on my controller.. only reason why it works on lovekillzslowly or w/e his name is, is because his left trigger can have rapidfire or w/e...

odingalt

Staff member
Ok I posted another one

Sorry I'm losing my mind here with the comparisons to the Odin's Raven - makes me think what if inventing this macro idea was obviously the stupidest business decision I've ever made as everybody just wants the old controllers and rapidfire. Is macro editing pointless?

It'll all be better once I've gotten more macros uploaded to the library, but then everybody is going to start asking videos for every single macro in action. I never even had videos for all of the legacy controllers posted lol. At some point we need user submissions, I could sit here 24/7/365 making macros for people and still not make everybody happy.

So maybe if I can just foucs on pumping out macro sets and try to steer people away from the timeline editing

E

odingalt

Staff member
It's been a long week, I know I need to support everybody as best I can here in the forums, especially since the macro library is weak sauce right now - hardly anything in there, just keep telling myself this is gonna get better in a couple o' weeks once I can sit down and churn out some macros and pump up the library and keep helping in here with the quirky stuff like your question on the Akimbos.

Check out that file and see if it helps any.

E

v360Reflex

i understand that your busy working on, other things like trying to get the macro library to work for everyone and all that logging in. with the Library to.

i was just wondering.

also i think that it was a smart choice to release this controller in my opinion because it has revolutionized the xbox360 controller!

so hope to see these fixed bugs in the future!

when you get around to it can you fix the akimbo..
Thanks,
and yes i did check out that file that you posted before for me and that was better than the file that LoveKillzSlowly because he posted the normal one that had problems,but he didnt have problems with it because like he said in a different thread, his left trigger cant do macros or rapidfire so i guess thats a hardware problem..

Thanks for answering!

Drastic