Macro Software and Firmware 0.8.7.5 Beta Testing....

NYjetsNY1

Re: Macro Software and Firmware 0.8.7.1 Beta Testing....

I will be making anti-recoils shortly. Everyone be patient, the update just came. I have saturday to work on anti-recoils. I have just finished going over humanized rapid-fire with odingalt. I will be testing it and making anti-recoils if the human-ized rapid-fire works.

The new anti-recoils I make should work a lot better. However, you may need to tweak my anti-recoils slightly. I will make a video guide on how to tweak anti-recoils slightly so that they can be better for your own connection. If you play on inverted (lefty or whatnot) so that your analogs are swapped, I will make macros for this setup as well if asked. Just tell me the sensitivities required.

Please be very patient. I am very busy and these are extremely difficult macros to make.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
I will be making anti-recoils shortly. Everyone be patient, the update just came. I have saturday to work on anti-recoils. I have just finished going over humanized rapid-fire with odingalt. I will be testing it and making anti-recoils if the human-ized rapid-fire works.

The new anti-recoils I make should work a lot better. However, you may need to tweak my anti-recoils slightly. I will make a video guide on how to tweak anti-recoils slightly so that they can be better for your own connection. If you play on inverted (lefty or whatnot) so that your analogs are swapped, I will make macros for this setup as well if asked. Just tell me the sensitivities required.

Please be very patient. I am very busy and these are extremely difficult macros to make.
also if your so impatient for NYjets to make the macros why dont you attempt it yourself?

NYjetsNY1

evil5826 said:
Could we get a beta fn fal no recoil full auto?

Not sure how i'd anti-recoil it ... but I'll try! If it always stays consistent I can try.

shaoliin

After 6 hours of work I finally THINK i got my macro the way i want it. WOOO HOOOO. :D

odingalt

Staff member

Crimson said:
odingalt said:
Crimson,

Can you attach your .VKS please?
Here is the vks. Notice that the macros attached to tac1 and tac2 (the two front tacs) work perfectly fine and don't cause the bug (even after repeated clicks) (they use "Play one time only" and "Loop until released and terminate immediately"). Tac 3 and 4 (area where the right index finger usually lays) consistently cause the bug, they both use "Loop until released then terminate immediately". Left Stick Click and Right Stick Click also cause the bug (after repeated clicks), they use "One time only... Thanks

Thank you very much for posting this .VKS for my analysis. I have been able to repeat the bugs exactly as you described them. I have found the source of the bug, and the bug has now been fixed. A new firmware download link was added the first post in this thread, version 0.8.7.1C. Please update your controller with this latest firmware and give your macro set another try. Report any problems here. Thanks again.

Crimson

NYjetsNY1 said:
I will be dishing out macros eventually, I just need ideas. Any ideas now that we have these features for macros that I can do for you just let me know.

oh man, a no-recoil L96A1 or Barret will kick some serious arse :twisted:

NYjetsNY1

Crimson said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
I will be dishing out macros eventually, I just need ideas. Any ideas now that we have these features for macros that I can do for you just let me know.

Barrett is possible but too frustrating for me lol. Will deff try L96 ...as I say TRY. Not 100% guarantee.

Crimson

odingalt said:
Crimson said:
odingalt said:
Crimson,

Can you attach your .VKS please?
Here is the vks. Notice that the macros attached to tac1 and tac2 (the two front tacs) work perfectly fine and don't cause the bug (even after repeated clicks) (they use "Play one time only" and "Loop until released and terminate immediately"). Tac 3 and 4 (area where the right index finger usually lays) consistently cause the bug, they both use "Loop until released then terminate immediately". Left Stick Click and Right Stick Click also cause the bug (after repeated clicks), they use "One time only... Thanks

Thank you very much for posting this .VKS for my analysis. I have been able to repeat the bugs exactly as you described them. I have found the source of the bug, and the bug has now been fixed. A new firmware download link was added the first post in this thread, version 0.8.7.1C. Please update your controller with this latest firmware and give your macro set another try. Report any problems here. Thanks again.
Fantastiiiiic!!! You are the man Odin... will look for more bugs and sure to report anything I find.

Crimson

NYjetsNY1 said:
Crimson said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

Barrett is possible but too frustrating for me lol. Will deff try L96 ...as I say TRY. Not 100% guarantee.
Awesome, I will try to make some of the snipers no-recoil macro myself when there is a "close enough/good enough no-recoil" sniper macro posted in these forums so I can use as a template to start with (my noobness with macro making doesn't allow me to start from scratch yet :)

GJUnLeAsHeD

ok every one ignored my first post WHEN I PUT 5 TRIGGER PULLS ON THE TIMELINE AND TAKE THE MACRO ONLINE MT GUN SHOTS 3 TIME IS ANY 1 ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS ISSUE ??

odingalt

Staff member

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
ok every one ignored my first post WHEN I PUT 5 TRIGGER PULLS ON THE TIMELINE AND TAKE THE MACRO ONLINE MT GUN SHOTS 3 TIME IS ANY 1 ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS ISSUE ??

You probably set your rapidfire speed too high, and the game isn't 'seeing' all 5 trigger pulls. Try reducing the speed of your macro. (this same problem happens on legacy controllers on burst firing when you set the speed too high).

Also, with any bug reporting, posting your .VKS is almost always required if we are going to stand any chance at finding your problem. :D

rawflewaffle

If you can explain to me how the concept works i can help work on different guns like the concept of what the joysticks need to be doing, i didnt get a chance to update yet but im willing to put some time into it

and you should try the LSW UMP ak45 and MP5k imo theyre the most important/lethal if recoil is somehow reduced and pretty much any LMG at all, the barret would of course be hilarious but maybe starting with the m21 would be best

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:

You probably set your rapidfire speed too high, and the game isn't 'seeing' all 5 trigger pulls. Try reducing the speed of your macro. (this same problem happens on legacy controllers on burst firing when you set the speed too high).

Also, with any bug reporting, posting your .VKS is almost always required if we are going to stand any chance at finding your problem. :D

Yes it may be too the way your RT pulls are, you want the slider on the skinny end. Post your .vks so odingalt and I can take a look to fix the issue.

B4McMillain

I used the one that was made for the m14 and it just causes my weapon to recoil DOWNWARD.

odingalt

Staff member

B4McMillain said:
I used the one that was made for the m14 and it just causes my weapon to recoil DOWNWARD.

You'll either need to reduce your sensitivity in your game settings, or modify the macro to pullback less to compensate for your higher sensitivity setting.

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
B4McMillain said:

You'll either need to reduce your sensitivity in your game settings, or modify the macro to pullback less to compensate for your higher sensitivity setting.

That is for the one odingalt made. I will be making anti-recoils for this update that will improve the anti-recoils. Here are some to use now: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3041

B4McMillain

odingalt said:
B4McMillain said:

It was my sensitivity thanks.

Divine

Jet will your anti recoils that you made earlier work better with the new firm ware?

NYjetsNY1

Divine said:
Jet will your anti recoils that you made earlier work better with the new firm ware?

No. I will be bringing new humanized anti-recoils that should work a lot better soon.