mod block

xxVIKINGxx

***BLACK OPS*** Im getting mod blocked sometimes when I use 8.7sps I don't know why because when I use 8.9sps it's fine. I guess I was just hoping someone could shine some light on what's happining :? Thank's

NYjetsNY1

xxVIKINGxx said:
Im getting mod blocked sometimes when I use 8.5sps I don't know why because when I use 8.9sps it's fine. I guess I was just hoping someone could shine some light on what's happining :? Thank's

Post your.vks file so i can take a look. I need to see it.

xxVIKINGxx

I never transferd a vks. file before I have no idea on how to do it I'll try and figure it out. What happen's is it will let me shoot at someone for a lil bit then it locks up and I dont think it happens all the time Im not sure cause most the time it only takes me a couple shots to put someone down but I'll try and post it

NYjetsNY1

xxVIKINGxx said:
I never transferd a vks. file before I have no idea on how to do it I'll try and figure it out. What happen's is it will let me shoot at someone for a lil bit then it locks up and I dont think it happens all the time Im not sure cause most the time it only takes me a couple shots to put someone down but I'll try and post it

Alright go into the software.

Top right, there is a save button. Looks like a red floppy disk if I am not mistaken. Save it as "xxVIKINGxx vks" or whatever you'd like. It'll end itself with .vks so don't worry about that.

Go into the forums, here, and post. Under submit (to submit your post) look to the left and it'll say options. To the right --> Upload attachment. Click that. Click browse, and find the .vks that you saved. Upload it here. I think you are getting mod-blocked because you are using either:

A. A bad macro
B. Wrong macro / wrong game
C. Wrong rapid-fire, etc.
D. Connection in-game and the "need for speed ... maybe your connection wants higher speeds.
E. Wrong rapid-fire macro, with wrong speed. IE, not default rapid-fire using 8.9 is not really 8.9 which if you use too slow of a macro it mod-blocks.

Let me see the .vks, and we can go from there. I am moving this to viking360 macro tech support.

xxVIKINGxx

[attachment=0:wwl3p4lb]xxVIKINGxx.vkm[/attachment:wwl3p4lb] I think I did it right, I have a good connection full bars all the time so it can't be that

Attachments

• xxVIKINGxx.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 11

xxVIKINGxx

I can use 8.9 that's not a problem I was just curious so don't loose any sleep over it or anything like that. I appreciate the help

Divine

Jet anybody figure out why the new rapid fire "locks" up sometimes. I will load up my anti recoil tonight for you to look at...i mean if it cant be fixed no biggie.....it only does it every once in awhile...(usally when i really need it). Lol

NYjetsNY1

Divine said:
Jet anybody figure out why the new rapid fire "locks" up sometimes. I will load up my anti recoil tonight for you to look at...i mean if it cant be fixed no biggie.....it only does it every once in awhile...(usally when i really need it). Lol

So I've heard. Is it only the humanized anti-recoil? Or the humanized rapidfire as well?

Divine

I have not used the one without the anti recoil enough to see if it "jams". Maybe somebody on the forums can chime in about this.

Divine

Jet here is the perfect anti recoil for invert sensitivity 2 i sped it up too to 0.89 from the orginal 0.87....it works excellent for my controller, not sure how it would work with anybody else's. The only problem with it is the "Jam" that occurs every once and while. Cheers.

Attachments

• M14 Humanized Rapid-fire with anti-recoil 2 Sensitivity Inverted.vkm
    1.3 KB · Views: 6

NYjetsNY1

Divine said:
Jet here is the perfect anti recoil for invert sensitivity 2 i sped it up too to 0.89 from the orginal 0.87....it works excellent for my controller, not sure how it would work with anybody else's. The only problem with it is the "Jam" that occurs every once and while. Cheers.

The jam is because the speed should be 1.01. Not .89. The jam is from too slow of a speed - that is what is causing it. Then try playing again with the analogs.

odingalt

Staff member
I actually run the standard rapidfire and turn it down to 0.80 and I take the akimbo which is set for something like 1.76 and tune it down to like 1.70. It seems like heavy firing with lots of characters lags it out (since the game is literally hosted on another dude's xbox 360 console and most cable modems are capped at something small like 3MBPS)

Yes, I'm sure some of you are lucky enough to have uberl337 ISP's that have higher caps but before you post I'd appreciate it if you post your speedtest.net results so we can verify any claims about UPLOAD speeds since that is what counts when you are hosting a game.

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
I actually run the standard rapidfire and turn it down to 0.80 and I take the akimbo which is set for something like 1.76 and tune it down to like 1.70. It seems like heavy firing with lots of characters lags it out (since the game is literally hosted on another dude's xbox 360 console and most cable modems are capped at something small like 3MBPS)

Yes, I'm sure some of you are lucky enough to have uberl337 ISP's that have higher caps but before you post I'd appreciate it if you post your speedtest.net results so we can verify any claims about UPLOAD speeds since that is what counts when you are hosting a game.

Well the thing is this rapid-fire isn't actually going 8 SPS when you set it to .80. That's why I'm recommending higher speeds - this is a different humanized rapid-fire.

Divine

When i get a chance im going to mess around with the speeds to see what is th max possible speed i can get with my connection. Im shooting for 1.5......well see.