mod block

Divine

0.98 is about as good as i'm getting with my connection without it skipping or jamming. Going to tweak the anti recoil....should be able to post it tonight

Divine

Never mind ...it stops shooting when you have about 12 bullets left on the 0.98 one....going to go lower.....

NYjetsNY1

Divine said:
Never mind ...it stops shooting when you have about 12 bullets left on the 0.98 one....going to go lower.....

Stops shooting because of mod block? Or when you let go of RT it continues?

odingalt

Staff member
This is a pretty simple process. IF you are getting mod blocked, keep decreasing the speed until you don't get mod blocked. If by the time it's unblocked it's shooting ridiculously slow, then the test is done and you know that humanized rapidfire doesn't work on COD. It's that simple. Humanized rapidfire was a beta/experimental thing.

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
This is a pretty simple process. IF you are getting mod blocked, keep decreasing the speed until you don't get mod blocked. If by the time it's unblocked it's shooting ridiculously slow, then the test is done and you know that humanized rapidfire doesn't work on COD. It's that simple. Humanized rapidfire was a beta/experimental thing.

I thought it was because the button presses were too close? Like on 3-rd bursts, if the presses are too close...

I'll experiment more.

odingalt

Staff member
It might just be that the 8.x sps filter kicks in as soon as two cosecutive presses exceed that speed in which case all presses would have to be kept below that speed (in which case humanized rapidfire would always have to be slower than regular rapidfire). Just guessing.

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
It might just be that the 8.x sps filter kicks in as soon as two cosecutive presses exceed that speed in which case all presses would have to be kept below that speed (in which case humanized rapidfire would always have to be slower than regular rapidfire). Just guessing.

Made a new humanized rapid-fire. It works.