MORTAL KOMBAT X creating combos

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
this should help
Really lol. I must be invisible here because I swear I posted this same video like 3 post up, ohh wait I did lmfao.

Oh well. This invisible guy will start posting up combos for you 360 macro guys. I have a good combo I made in my spare time but also will be reverse engineering a bunch of bad @#$ macros made by controllermax guys. I'll also give credit to the maker of the combos and make sure everyone knows that your using his macros.

I just hope I'm not invisible to the rest of u guys and gals lol.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I have 5 combos I reversed engineered from the controller max forums. I will release everything when I finish reversing all scripts. I also have my own combos I've made. Every combo deals more than 30% damage and the most powerful one so far does 45% damage. I ran out of time today to finish and I work tmrw so I'll more than likely post all scripts some time Sunday.

This is for the 360 macro controller. I Dont own a berserker so sorry fellas and ladies but on some good news I know a certain member that can translate macro software to berserker software. That's if he wants to do it. So get ready for some killer stuff to drop. Of course I give full credit to the original creators of these marvilious combos. Soon all will see.

bonefisher

Yeah WHITE! I be happy to translate macro to rune for everyone to enjoy.... just got off long hours from work so I'm ready to do some building.....

bonefisher

Ok made up one of Brian's macro to runes for Kung Jin... test it out and let me know it is working because I don't own game to test myself. It's on the paddles and you can put where you like read description... It's under BONE- Kung Jin in library..

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Just make sure u have the right variation for the combo. I wrote the variation to use in the description box's, at least I believe I did. There are 3 variations for every character. Anyway look forward to hear from others how they work. I haven't tested them online but they all work great on practice and story mode.

bonefisher

Just make sure u have the right variation for the combo. I wrote the variation to use in the description box's, at least I believe I did. There are 3 variations for every character. Anyway look forward to hear from others how they work. I haven't tested them online but they all work great on practice and story mode.
Yeah you wrote everything up good.... I just copied and pasted the description. Waiting on a little feedback and plus didn't have time to do the rest last night. Just made Kung Jin (L) (R). Should finish more tonight when I get off from work.

bonefisher

Anyway just bought game to do some runes to help out... finding out some delays after each combo and some tricks to shorten up things... I tried the one for subzero Brian and only worked one out of ten times because they counter in game well.. So hopefully I can shorten it some to make work better.....

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yea that one is finiky. I just re wrote codes that others made. I'm working on one that I'm making which is for scorpion and its a 1 bar overhead 24 hit combo with 45% damage using hellfire variation. I'm half way done but its a very slow process as all I have is a video of some guy pulling it off so I have to try to mimic the videos every movement in precise timings and its a good 5 plus seconds of run time. Hopefully I'll have it done today but more than likely not. I only get about two hrs a day to tinker with this lol.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I'll post them up Friday afternoon or if not Saturday at the latest. I'd normally make a macro timeline and test but that takes to long for me to do and I would have to buy the character. I know this code works on the CM device so I'll just break it into simple MS configuration and will explain how u can draw it out on your berserker format.

bonefisher

noonoo390 did you check out all the Kenshi one's I put in the library for you to try? They are on a test rune pack under BONE- KENSHI (POSSESSED). See how they work and let me know!

noonoo390

how did u get the timing down if you don't mind, i might need to buy another controller because something just seems wrong i dont know if its the controller or its the rune recorder,or rune maker, it just feel glitchy like when i make a rune sometime when i go back to that rune the timing will change by itself by like .01 or something like that

bonefisher

how did u get the timing down if you don't mind, i might need to buy another controller because something just seems wrong i dont know if its the controller or its the rune recorder,or rune maker, it just feel glitchy like when i make a rune sometime when i go back to that rune the timing will change by itself by like .01 or something like that
post your rune pack up in the library and I'll look at it.