need help for halo 5

josh

can someone help me with a default ruin of right trigger. i need right trigger for tac button 4 i know this is probably simple im just not very good with this

josh

plus i would like a ruin with rapidfire and leftstick in combo. leftstick is crouch in halo for my button layout

bonefisher

Don't have the game josh but what gun are you using so I can research how fast it goes. For crouch and rapid fire, do want on a tac or the right trigger?

josh

Don't have the game josh but what gun are you using so I can research how fast it goes. For crouch and rapid fire, do want on a tac or the right trigger?
im playing halo 5 and the rapid fire makes the automatics slower, so i will like the original default right trigger would do for the tac button. rapidfire and the leftstick in which is crouch for me i would like that for right trigger

Last edited:

bonefisher

O
im playing halo 5 and the rapid fire makes the automatics slower, so i will like the original default right trigger would do for the tac button. rapidfire and the leftstick in which is crouch for me i would like that for right trigger
On the tac auto firing just draw a line on a new rune from 0s to whatever say .2s and save. Don't change the trigger press in the rune it comes default pressed for a tac switch to work. On the crouch draw a line from 0s to .5s and set to play one time on the behavior save. Play to right trigger and you also can inhibit your aim if you don't want to crouch when aiming. Then apply a rapid fire on the RT for that if your using that. If you can't get this going hit me up and I'll build it for after getting home from work.

josh

O

On the tac auto firing just draw a line on a new rune from 0s to whatever say .2s and save. Don't change the trigger press in the rune it comes default pressed for a tac switch to work. On the crouch draw a line from 0s to .5s and set to play one time on the behavior save. Play to right trigger and you also can inhibit your aim if you don't want to crouch when aiming. Then apply a rapid fire on the RT for that if your using that. If you can't get this going hit me up and I'll build it for after getting home from work.
i drew the line from o to 2 and its still like rapidfire when holding the tac down. theres guns that need to be charged up when holding it down i need it the exact way of the default right trigger would be

bonefisher

If you start from 0s and draw a line out to say .5s and hold tac down it should be exactly like holding RT. Long as you started on 0s and leave default setting for behavior it should be solid firing no rapid fire, like firing a full auto.

bonefisher

I'm going to download game to make some runes...... I'll try to get something out before Friday but then going to COD Black Ops III for a while.

bonefisher

Looks like it mite take all night to download this game. I get started soon as it does. What gun were you using?

josh

bone i got the tac to work thanks again for your help and i dont know why you got halo 5 theres not much ruins you can do. if you do plan on playing it try warzone its fun

bonefisher

Josh I think your talking about the plasma caster gun. Spent 10 minutes before coming to work to make a tac rune for the plasma caster which here is the deal. If your running it will misfire and throw a bullet out without charging up. I made it where it plays one time til you hit it again. Now I made a crouch on default setting which I inhibit the LT so if you scope it won't crouch along with a 400 rpm rapid fire. I'll dial in on the rapid fires tonight when I get home from work for every gun. If your running anyways with plasma caster and tap RT to crouch then hit the tac one time it will charge then fire correctly. Other than that you have to stop when using the charge method for that gun. I put a rune pack up with this in the library for you to try. So let me know when you download it so I take out of the library til I complete what all there is to get. Then I'll repost it then.

josh

Josh I think your talking about the plasma caster gun. Spent 10 minutes before coming to work to make a tac rune for the plasma caster which here is the deal. If your running it will misfire and throw a bullet out without charging up. I made it where it plays one time til you hit it again. Now I made a crouch on default setting which I inhibit the LT so if you scope it won't crouch along with a 400 rpm rapid fire. I'll dial in on the rapid fires tonight when I get home from work for every gun. If your running anyways with plasma caster and tap RT to crouch then hit the tac one time it will charge then fire correctly. Other than that you have to stop when using the charge method for that gun. I put a rune pack up with this in the library for you to try. So let me know when you download it so I take out of the library til I complete what all there to get. Then I'll repost it then.
dont worry about the plasma caster i just needed a right trigger default for the tac 4 button. i play on bumper jumper so my scope is right stick

bonefisher

dont worry about the plasma caster i just needed a right trigger default for the tac 4 button. i play on bumper jumper so my scope is right stick
Then that plasma caster rune go in the behavior setting and change it to loop and there you go.

josh

bone what button layout did you make theses runes for default ?

josh

bone what button layout did you make theses runes for default ?
i like the crouch and shoot for right trigger but while holding down it only crouches once. if you could throw in another delayed crouch it will be better