need help for halo 5

josh

no i dont want crouch to go up and down. the way you have it when holding down and shooting the battle rifle it crouches once and gets back up and keeps shooting like rapidfire. would it be possible to crouch once get back up and like a second or two later crouches one more time while shooting like rapidfire. your way is very good i just would like to try two crouches

bonefisher

Bonefisher are you going to play Black Ops 3? If so do you think you will have runes that you'll share with other folks in here?
I'll post in the library as I go to share something for starter rune pack for Black Ops III pretty quick. Then once I find all the goodies that we can do then I'll make a finished rune pack to share.

overdose

I'll post in the library as I go to share something for starter rune pack for Black Ops III pretty quick. Then once I find all the goodies that we can do then I'll make a finished rune pack to share.

Dude I just placed the order for the Berserker!!! I was going to get the Rag but with the feedback you provided I was convinced. Cant wait for the black ops rune pack!!!!!!!!!!!

bonefisher

You will see why soon as you get into other games. You made the right decision. Customizing your own in no time.

josh

bone the crouch for the trigger button was not smart on my part. is it possible if i strafe left it crouches same as if i strafe right.crouch for the shoot button dont work out great in game action

bonefisher

bone the crouch for the trigger button was not smart on my part. is it possible if i strafe left it crouches same as if i strafe right.crouch for the shoot button dont work out great in game action
Are you on default or bumper jumper? Doesn't work out great because your not on default setup then you can inhibit the crouch with aiming. I got carried away last night on making runes, played that warzone which about time they did some cool stuff with the game.

Last edited:

bonefisher

hey bone did you perfect what ever you were perfecting
Josh sorry have not finished this yet and just got my elite console and haven't downloaded game back which I went BO3 crazy and that game took all day to download back. Some reason when you buy it downloads pretty quick but when downloading off your saved games it is real slow. Busy back at work so when I get time I'll kick it out.