NEW BLACK OPS UPDATE

xxVIKINGxx

Does anyone know if you have scavenger pro on for BO if you can put down more then 1 claymore or can you resupply a claymore?

obo

xxVIKINGxx said:
Does anyone know if you have scavenger pro on for BO if you can put down more then 1 claymore or can you resupply a claymore?
No you can't sadly :(

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

just spent about 3 hours testing in pubs and in private match.....the fastest speed i could get was this.....this works on the FAL and M14

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
just spent about 3 hours testing in pubs and in private match.....the fastest speed i could get was this.....this works on the FAL and M14

Would it be good to use on the M16? What's the speed?

v360Reflex

check out my macro got fastest speed (I think so) also this is updated for previous people who have downloaded my Macro :D

NYjetsNY1

CHECK OUT NEW RAPIDFIRE POSTED IN BEGINNING OF POST... LET ME KNOW IF ITS GOOD I MIGHT NEED TO LOWER SPEED BY .01

NYjetsNY1

M1A1 NEW RAPID FIRE WITH BLUE LEDS ON ORIGINAL POST TRY IT I GUARANTEE ITS FASTER!!!! THANKS FOR POSTING URS THO WAS FASTER...

NYjetsNY1

sorry for 4-posts in a row wish i could merge them but M1A1 test the new macro i posted, i think you'll find its better just posted it 5:51 EST Dec 19

NYjetsNY1

important update... rapid fire for FAL needs to be adressed... none of my many macros in public matches seem to beat the lag im getting skips at my 9.99 macro and the one m1a1 did