NEW BLACK OPS UPDATE

I was wondering if anyone could make me a low speed rapid fire macro like 3sps or even 2sps or possibly both for my M16. I've tried all the speeds posted so far and at one point or another I trigger the mod block which sucks a** cuz it gets me killed in crucial situations! I'm not so interested in the fasted speed cuz the fasted speed will only 1. Increase the chances of getting mod blocked 2. The fastest speed wont actually make the M16 shoot any faster due to the delay in between busts (with the exception of jitters) so a high speed actually makes it more of a disadvantage for me! In MW2 it didn't matter how fast the speed was cuz there was no mod block but since in Black Ops they are keeping tabs on how fast you tap the trigger in between shots even on the burst guns which already have a delay it only makes sense that a low speed would be best. So in conclusion I'm just looking for a speed that will take the repetition of having to press the RT without activating the mod block which I feel a low sps like 2 or 3 can achieve! Thank you for your time and any help or suggestions are accepted!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

LiOnHeArT24 said:
I was wondering if anyone could make me a low speed rapid fire macro like 3sps or even 2sps or possibly both for my M16. I've tried all the speeds posted so far and at one point or another I trigger the mod block which sucks a** cuz it gets me killed in crucial situations! I'm not so interested in the fasted speed cuz the fasted speed will only 1. Increase the chances of getting mod blocked 2. The fastest speed wont actually make the M16 shoot any faster due to the delay in between busts (with the exception of jitters) so a high speed actually makes it more of a disadvantage for me! In MW2 it didn't matter how fast the speed was cuz there was no mod block but since in Black Ops they are keeping tabs on how fast you tap the trigger in between shots even on the burst guns which already have a delay it only makes sense that a low speed would be best. So in conclusion I'm just looking for a speed that will take the repetition of having to press the RT without activating the mod block which I feel a low sps like 2 or 3 can achieve! Thank you for your time and any help or suggestions are accepted!
You can't make the m16 shoot faster....also changing the SPS to that would make it shoot EXTREMELY slower(slower than tapping the trigger)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
5 sps is exactly what the m16 can shoot at. You'll want a macro at exactly 5 or possibly 4.5 or so just in case...

odingalt

Staff member
Personally I don't think the cap changed, if anything it may have actually decreased. I'm getting best speed around 8.0 sps, maybe I just have bad lag up here in the northwest...

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Personally I don't think the cap changed, if anything it may have actually decreased. I'm getting best speed around 8.0 sps, maybe I just have bad lag up here in the northwest...
Most likely because mine is around 1.7 so what's that?

Would it be too much trouble if I could have someone make me a 5sps macro? I would really appreciate it, again thanks for all your help guys!

smallx

lol this is so confusing. After the update the 8.9sps was stil working fine. Then yesterday I downloaded the rapidfire with blue leds and it's working fine.

PlayTooWin

NYjetsNY1 said:
http://viking360.com/download-software-drivers/macro-library?macro=114

wish the macro library was reorganized, this is the rapid fire you set to m16 so it stays shooting without mod block

Can you post a video of the auto M16? Just wanna see how it looks since I don't have a viking controller.

NYjetsNY1 said:
http://viking360.com/download-software-drivers/macro-library?macro=114

wish the macro library was reorganized, this is the rapid fire you set to m16 so it stays shooting without mod block

I tried this macro out, if I'm not mistaking it has you shooting even after you let go of the trigger which could be a little annoying, but I haven't tried it after the patch. Overall a great macro just but not quite the perfect one! Don't mean to be difficult just trying to find my sweet spot thanks :) I tired making a rapid fire macro but failed even after the 10:00min tutorial vid lol!

evil5826

OP,
Does the "Rapid Fire Right Trigger.vkm IMPORTANT!!! FOR M14 AND PISTOLS ONLY!!! WORKS WITH FAL BUT NOT AS GOOD, FAL ONE COMING SOON" work on FAL now?

NYjetsNY1

yes, it does.

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL: REMEMBER TO HAVE FULLY CHARGED BATTERIES. MY LEDS WERE THE WRONG COLOR (SHOULD BE YELLOW BUT WERE ORANGE) AND MY RAPID FIRE GOT A TON OF SKIPS, NOW ITS WORKING PERFECTLY!!!!! ENJOY THIS 17 SPS RAPID FIRE (AMAZINGLY GOOD)

smallx

17 SPS? Which one is the best for the FAL?

Rapid Fire Right Trigger.vkm
BEST RAPID FIRE EVER

or

BEASTN.vkm
its a .VKM

NYjetsNY1

there the same lol just different names
i origanlly was gonna tweaked it by upping the speed but thats only good for m14, this one supports m14 and fal

NYjetsNY1 said:
how is it... any room for improvement

It works awesome! I think I might have came across one block in eight games! Thanks for your help man! Now I wait for the new update! I really hope they can make the jitter mod w/ aim assist f***** beast!!!!!!

NYjetsNY1

alright its set to .51 so if u want me to put at .49 or .5 let me know otherwise i'll keep it... may upload to macro library