New G36C Macro for 0 Recoil and fast firing!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Im sorry I never did test it but I think you have it under control. Eventually I will test it just been really lazy lately haha.

I agree with you man, this macro is a beast I been using it, and crushing ppl with hit getting long shots across the maps/ Its funny. Good job on this macro.

BOBDUDE

I'm glad you like the macro! And if you'd like to do some testing on others or have one for a different gun that you'd like to see fine tuned go ahead and message me!

Cool, thx man. I know you know how good this macro is, I love it when I take out many ppl at a time with it, it is nasty. Could you try and make one for the ak-47. I am going to try myself first as well, and see how it goes.

BOBDUDE

I'll give it a crack, that gun isn't exactly well suited due to its low fire rate and centering speed, but I have had success in the m60, so I'd bet the ak is possible, but the cm901 is **** near impossible....

Honestly whatever you make I would like to try them out. I use the mk14 alot and I just like to switch it up a little bit. Now am using that G36C. If i didnt work 12 hour shift it would be easy for me to try to make macro.

ShiftwRx

do the MP7?.... oh wait that gun already doesn't have any kick and everyone uses it basically as a short and long range sniper hah. anyway I cant wait to try this from all the hipe its gettin. I get my controller ina few days now

BOBDUDE

Haha well I actually can make one that literally makes the mp7 a total laser... I'm still working on one for the ak47 which is a little more difficult than most....

fst2011

yes...make the mp7 like a laser....hell yeah make it. Also, sounds like you have lots of cool macros....share'em! Put them on the library and let everyone know they are up and waiting to be used. Great job thanks

Brian

Boricua

I don't use them in multiplayer much either. If I do it's to slowdown fire rate of some of the full-auto guns. I've been messing with the MP7 lately and its ROF is nuts, especially with rapid fire. I do tend to throw things across the room when someone pops me with a full-auto barret though.

The MP7 is an awesome weapon and i just recenly took off the rapid fire and added the range proficiency on it.. and man its awesome especially with the anti recoil macro. i also find the Scar-L to be really awesome with the macro as well. Idk if i should try the scar out with a red dot or not? right now i have extended mags and the focus proficiency on it and it seems to work pretty good.

coda23

yes...make the mp7 like a laser....hell yeah make it. Also, sounds like you have lots of cool macros....share'em! Put them on the library and let everyone know they are up and waiting to be used. Great job thanks

Brian
I agree!!! make the MP7 laser. I have been killing with the G36C, but it slows down the fire rate quite a bit. Please post the MP7 ASAP

fst2011

Come on....who needs wifi...dont you have neighbors...Lol...no password, means they are the sharing type of people. Looking forward to you fixing your wifi to start shooing laser beams....oh yeah. Hate mail here we come ;)

Brian