New G36C Macro for 0 Recoil and fast firing!

noonoo390

Is there an mp7 update

Hey guys I just wanted to get an update on how the mp7 antirecoil is going and will whoever is making the macro be posting it here

BOBDUDE

The macro is actually complete, I'm just waiting for my new wifi provider to come here, since my last one sucked and overcharged.... As soon as it's up you'll get the new mp7 macro and maybe another since you guys have waited so long

Boricua

The macro is actually complete, I'm just waiting for my new wifi provider to come here, since my last one sucked and overcharged.... As soon as it's up you'll get the new mp7 macro and maybe another since you guys have waited so long

Its ok bro whenever ur ready to upload its fine. BUT u could try the tether solution and see if that works.. just saying :X lol..

chuckles

i am new to this and trying to figure some of this out. if i download the g36 macro how do i implement it? what button do i assign it to ?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Anytime, glad I could help! If you need anymore help I am always here to help. I am even willing to do TeamViewer sessions.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Haha its alright its just Call of Duty has a cap for automatic weapons and you cannot go past that cap in the game.

Moneybagz

does anti recoil work only for macro controllers..i have an odins raven..is there a way i can do anti recoil?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Sorry man but I am pretty sure it is not possible as the chip isnt wired to the thumb sticks.