New macro controller

JIM WALKER

I have just pre-ordered a new macro controller...have been waiting a long time for these to make a comeback....my Halo reach special is still working perfectly after 18 months of heavy use, so have wanted another one for a long time....well done Viking for bringing them back..........

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah its crazy that they are the controllers are awesome! Its awesome that more people can get ahold of these amazing controllers.

JIM WALKER

I wanted to buy 2 last year but couldn't afford it,by the time I had saved enough viking had sold out....I am soooooooo rapped at getting another one......

Last edited:

Sargent MaRs

I can't wait to preorder mine. I get paid next Friday! ^_^
Also, last year when I had my chance because I didn't have a job, the prices went up to 400 the day I was able to. :(

JIM WALKER

Welcome to Viking Sargent MaRs .....and welcome to the ultimate controller, the macro is beyond awesome.....

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I totally agree the macro controller is the best controller out there no doubt and crushes its competition, I love it!

odingalt

Staff member
Jim

Long time no see. Welcome back. Sorry for the mix-up on your pre-order the other day, looks like they got it worked out.

JIM WALKER

Thank you Odingalt....Yes,all sorted and looking forward to getting them....you have a good team there sir...Please give them my thanks for sorting it out so quickly.....All I need now is for the package to be labeled " GIFT " then I might not need to pay the crazy UK import tax....( joking sort of...lol )

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I agree with mj23kb24 i heard odin sayin that in the macro installs' actually use solderless clips and have to run the through some special software program after installation to test a debug any glitches. So i really dont think its about the money if that was the case then they would probably charge for every software update and overstock on there quotes. I was reading in a fourm that odin makes sure his company wont bite off more than they can chew. He also mentioned two weeks before christmas they shut down their prodution so that no kid will be deprived of not reciving his present on christmas morning were other companys will promiss they can deliver then some kid gets his controller a month after Christmas. This is also why they are putting a hold on the macros now till Friday so they can deliver all the pre-orders on time as they promised. So ya i can diffidently say that there not all about the money, but i believe they are more about customer satisfaction first then profits. This is why i buy from viking cause they are probably the only company that gives a dam about coustomer satisfation and they provide outstanding support with their forums. For ex. u don't see other companys' asking there costumers' what they want there mods to do then making it happen! I'm sure if it was not too complex they would make a macro DIY for us :)

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My new controller arrived today.....5 days from US west coast to UK south coast...wow ! aewsome....AND,to top it off....NO IMPORT DUTY TO PAY....Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

rodman55

I wouldnt say that, I think its personally about the difficulty of the install.

so why not sell em to people who either will take the risk or are dumb enough too... you guys keep saying this but let it be to the consumer to decide whether they wanna take the risk and buy or not

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
so why not sell em to people who either will take the risk or are dumb enough too... you guys keep saying this but let it be to the consumer to decide whether they wanna take the risk and buy or not

They dont want others to be frustrated on the difficulty to install in the chip after they already bought the chip. I dont think you realize that there are people like you that say "what the heck Ill take the risk." While there are others who will complain about the difficulty on the install and the limited support on how to do the install. Believe it or not when something doesnt go someones way they will complain about every little thing possible and throw the blame onto the company. I dont think Odin wants to take that responsibility on his shoulders.

JIM WALKER

Hey Rodman 55.....stop highjacking my thread....open a new one for this subject.... then other people will tell you the same as MJ has...OR CANT YOU TAKE IT !!!!!!!! Now go away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I would help you out by moving him into another thread but unfortunately I cant do that dont have the power to do it.