New macro controller

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Hey no one is saying your not capable of installing the macro its just like mj said too many people dont know the difficulty of installing the chip and odin would have to create a whole diy thread on how to install the macro also there are so many parts For ex. the leds have to be hooked to a flexible cut out circuit board and the chip uses solderless clips and there are a rat nest of wires that goes through the whole controller. just to close up this controller is a whole job itself. you might be able to do it but 90 percent of people wont be able to grasp it plus the whole diy thing companys expect u to know how to do it all by yourself which means there wont be alot of support on this leading to customers filing claims against viking. sometimes u have to just bite the bullet and pay the cash for it. it all depends on how bad u want it. Just please dont get all ****ed off and take it the wrong way out on viking. Viking is a community and I don't try to speak for anyone but its like your trying to bully your way across. just please appreciate all that viking does for the modding community cause i guarantee no other company will do what viking does for its coustomers.

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey no one is saying your not capable of installing the macro its just like mj said too many people dont know the difficulty of installing the chip and odin would have to create a whole diy thread on how to install the macro also there are so many parts For ex. the leds have to be hooked to a flexible cut out circuit board and the chip uses solderless clips and there are a rat nest of wires that goes through the whole controller. just to close up this controller is a whole job itself. you might be able to do it but 90 percent of people wont be able to grasp it plus the whole diy thing companys expect u to know how to do it all by yourself which means there wont be alot of support on this leading to customers filing claims against viking. sometimes u have to just bite the bullet and pay the cash for it. it all depends on how bad u want it. Just please dont get all ****ed off and take it the wrong way out on viking. Viking is a community and I don't try to speak for anyone but its like your trying to bully your way across. just please appreciate all that viking does for the modding community cause i guarantee no other company will do what viking does for its coustomers.

Dont think I could of said it better man. Viking has some amazing customer service, if you can go to any striving company and talk to the owner of the company I would be surprised.

JIM WALKER

Amen to that Brian..... very well put across ..... still wish rodman would start his ideas with his own thread though ..... Brian ,you getting yours sorted,how long befor you get it back mate ? Quickly I hope......