New to Viking Controllers! Have new ideas!

xbox23007

Hey everyone I am new to Viking 360 controllers. I just picked up my Viking silver Macro controller this week and have some ideas for people who create macros.

It is possible to make the following....

Be able to have a fast run macro whenever you use the right thumb stick, instead of having to press it in.

I need help with the fast reload and the fast gun switcher, and does this work for zombies?

Also any new cool macros specifically for zombies mode?

Thanks,

Xbox23007 :D

NYjetsNY1

It is possible to make the following....

Be able to have a fast run macro whenever you use the right thumb stick, instead of having to press it in.

No.

I need help with the fast reload and the fast gun switcher, and does this work for zombies?

If you have a semtex. The fast reload should work without the need of a semtex

What do you mean you need help with it?

a Spec Of fluff

I don't play zombies alot but when I do. Fast reloads don't work, the only way to do it is using turbo knife to cancel the reload. But if u don't no how long reload is it will be no use. Please note u still need a semtex or throwing knife depending on which turbo knife u R using.

xbox23007

Thanks jet,

Your macros are amazing. I currently have black ops full set normal. But I don't understand the Turbo knife and fast reload for zombies mode. When I try Turbo knife with a semtex it doesn't work properly same for fast reload. Maybe its different for zombies? Also your new riot shield knife macro is amazing, but is there a way to make it work for zombies?

Because in zombies you only can buy a semtex in call of the dead map.

Also is there a way to make all guns shoot faster? Like double tap perkvon zombies. I used to have a modded controller that did this for most autos as well.

Thanks,

Xbox230007

NYjetsNY1

Your macros are amazing. I currently have black ops full set normal. But I don't understand the Turbo knife and fast reload for zombies mode. When I try Turbo knife with a semtex it doesn't work properly same for fast reload.

Both of these macros work for me. The turbo knife you must have a semtex at all times. I will test this weekend.

Maybe its different for zombies? Also your new riot shield knife macro is amazing, but is there a way to make it work for zombies?

The riot shield is only in mw2 so how can it work in zombies?

Also is there a way to make all guns shoot faster? Like double tap perkvon zombies. I used to have a modded controller that did this for most autos as well.

Autos cannot be made faster no matter what you think, were taught, or heard. Semi autos can be made faster.

xbox23007

I for some reason can't get the knife to work with a semtex grenade. Is it possible you could malfeasance the run button in call of duty so I could reassign it to a tac switch.

Thanks jet your work is great.

NYjetsNY1

xbox23007 wrote:
> I for some reason can't get the knife to work with a semtex grenade. Is it
> possible you could malfeasance the run button in call of duty so I could
> reassign it to a tac switch.
>
> Thanks jet your work is great.

I can try testing both thisweekend.

Mista DUBstep

Hey, There IS a way to sprint without clicking the LEFT STICK, When in the Viking 360 Software. Hover the mouse over the LEFT STICK, go to the EDIT MACRO option ( Looks like a film strip ), Then go to the LEFT STICK part of the timeline editor, and put an input on the Left stick ( In the lower half ) at about 0.1 and drag it out for about 0.5 seconds, then go up to the gear in the TOP RIGHT corner, Change the Loop settings to 'Loop Forever Until Button Is Released'. This SHOULD (No Guarantee) work for Black Ops, I managed to do it for MW2. So, what is going to happen, is that EVERYTIME you move the left stick to move, the controller wil automatically press it in thus making you sprint.

If you have any Problems, please do not hesitate to Message me.

NYjetsNY1

Mista DUBstep said:
Hey, There IS a way to sprint without clicking the LEFT STICK, When in the Viking 360 Software. Hover the mouse over the LEFT STICK, go to the EDIT MACRO option ( Looks like a film strip ), Then go to the LEFT STICK part of the timeline editor, and put an input on the Left stick ( In the lower half ) at about 0.1 and drag it out for about 0.5 seconds, then go up to the gear in the TOP RIGHT corner, Change the Loop settings to 'Loop Forever Until Button Is Released'. This SHOULD (No Guarantee) work for Black Ops, I managed to do it for MW2. So, what is going to happen, is that EVERYTIME you move the left stick to move, the controller wil automatically press it in thus making you sprint.

Since you seem to know how to make this macro already, why don't you just make the macro and then upload it so we can all test it?

WetterThanWater

I made an auto run macro, assign to anywhere, it will never stop hitting the left stick until you switch pages or hit the button again

Attachments

• AutoRunMacro.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 16

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
I made an auto run macro, assign to anywhere, it will never stop hitting the left stick until you switch pages or hit the button again

Have you tested it and confirmed it to be working? Feel free to upload to macro library.

esilva

Fun macro works great! I use Marathon Pro, Ballistic Knife, Tomahawk and Steady Aim Pro. When you reload you have to hold X until the mag changes. I am going to try turno knife and fast gun swap see how it works with it.

Mista DUBstep

NYjetsNY1 said:
Mista DUBstep said:

Since you seem to know how to make this macro already, why don't you just make the macro and then upload it so we can all test it?

Sorry, I made this reply while i was at work....shhh...haha,
I was just telling him how i did it, so as to give him the sense of achievement from making a macro and releasing it to the public, and to also help him get a slight grasp in regards to making macros similar to that. But yeah. sorry for not specifying that i could not upload at that particular time, I shall take it on board and mention something next time.

Mista DUBstep

Here is what i use.
Please Read the description/notes.

Tell me what you think, plus how i could possibly improve it.

Attachments

• Perma Sprint.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 13

Mista DUBstep

Hey, I am at work again, nothing to do....No surprise there :p haha.
Last night, i was on mw2 and i made a pretty usefull macro. " Are you tired of trying to Knife someone, but they shoot you before you can get close to them?, Well Mista DUBstep Presents you.....The Drop Knife!! haha, but seriously though, it is pretty useful, if you want i can upload it when i get home. Umm, a example of it's usefullness, I was running, went around a corner, and someone with a UMP45 shot mad with about 3-5 Bullets, I finally got close enough and I knifed him, but as i Knifed I dropped to the Ground.
Now it might not SOUND that usefull, but it really helps if you have 1,2and3 BAR Connection, and takes half a second to kill someone after knifing them, because if you knife them without dropping, in that half a second they could have Killed you. Anyway, Just tell me what you think and i will Upload it as soon as possible.

On more of a personal note. NYjetsNY1, I need your help, on BO sometimes when i use the Turbo Knife, I Sometimes pull out my Pistols, Can you modify the Marco and Upload it for me please, or at least explain to me what I can do to fix it. Thankyou.

WetterThanWater

Python = Black Ops
Magnum= MW2

Anyways, I had a few issues with the pythons and the Makarovs with turbo knife, so now I just use either one pistol, or Dual CZ75s

NYjetsNY1

I can try to make a modified version. I have a few ideas that you can test for me. It'll take me a second to make, not even. I just need to know do you put it on the tac switch or RS or B? And are you tactical or normal?