New to Viking Controllers! Have new ideas!

WetterThanWater

Well, I know you're making it for DUBstep, but could you make one for me too? :D If not, its fine, no worries :p

But I play Tactical, and assign it on a Tac.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Well, I know you're making it for DUBstep, but could you make one for me too? :D If not, its fine, no worries :p

But I play Tactical, and assign it on a Tac.

With pleasure.

NYjetsNY1

Try these puppies out!

WARNING: These macros are completely untested. They may not work at all, work horribly, or work well. I have no idea. Please test for me. Thanks.

Attachments

• Tactical Setup Super-Turbo Knife Speed-Lunge Tactical Switch 2.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 7
  • Tactical Setup Super-Turbo Knife Speed-Lunge Tactical Switch 1.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 6

xbox23007

Did someone make the macro for making you be able to run by just pushing on any direction on the left thumbstick.? Without having to click it.

Thanks.

Xbox23007

Mista DUBstep

WetterThanWater said:
I would assign those macros either to a tac or to the LS, only side effect is that it will auto hold breath, not that its a big deal.

If you use mine, Asign it to the left stick, and when you want to sprint, just tap A

Mista DUBstep

xbox23007 said:
Ok I can use yours man. So if I use it I just assign it to left stick and then tap a to use it.?

Yeah, Tapping A will click in the LEFT STICK and start you sprinting, and it will stop clicking it in after Half a second, This macro is designed for Marathon usage. But it is not a neccesaty