[OFFICIAL] REQUEST A MACRO THREAD

xbox23007

Ok thanks jet ill let you know. Btw do you know if slow method jitter can be used without it always wanting to switch guns after you use it?

NYjetsNY1

xbox23007 said:
Ok thanks jet ill let you know. Btw do you know if slow method jitter can be used without it always wanting to switch guns after you use it?

Try slowing down the gear settings multiplyer. It'll slow down the jitter though. It's a half win / half lose situation.

xbox23007

I love using lt aim assist but it is kinda slow. Was wondering if you could speed it up. Basically like having slight of hand where you aim down your gun faster. It also makes your gun shoot slow for autos.

NYjetsNY1

xbox23007 said:
I love using lt aim assist but it is kinda slow. Was wondering if you could speed it up. Basically like having slight of hand where you aim down your gun faster. It also makes your gun shoot slow for autos.

Ok the point of LT aim assist is so that you can use jitter and kill people at long range.

Hold LT, it will aim. And while you are using a M16/G11 it shoots 3-rd bursts fast and accurate so you can kill people long range.

On RT you have jitter. This is to kill people at short range very fast as your gun is an elite 3-rd burst gun shooting full auto.

You use lt aim assist only with jitter and m16/g11.

xbox23007

I just got my level five prestige and got to finally try out the g11. AND your right its a beast ;)
thanks for all your help.

WetterThanWater

Jets, by any chance, do you know how fast you can double tap Y before Black ops doesn't recognize it? I want to make a reload cancel, for when I'm reloading and I really want to shoot, but when I double tap y, its pretty slow.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Jets, by any chance, do you know how fast you can double tap Y before Black ops doesn't recognize it? I want to make a reload cancel, for when I'm reloading and I really want to shoot, but when I double tap y, its pretty slow.

Yes, I will go check right now on the macro editor and tell you gimme a sec...

.07 on the timeline editor. I attached a macro - it contains the macro Y-Y that is recommended for perfect YY everytime the quickest without fault even if there is lag.

Attachments

• Y-Y macro.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 7

WetterThanWater

I swear I did download it o_O.. and then I looked at my download history, and it wasn't there! I didn't get to try it yet, but I plan on trying it tonight.

NYjetsNY1

Try this macro. You need to let me know if it is
-too slow,
-too fast (get's mod-blocked)
-you want the 3-rd burst to begin sooner or later.

Attachments

• STOP-DROP-RS-AIM-3RD BURST.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 4