[OFFICIAL] REQUEST A MACRO THREAD

lol u guys are something, I tried xyy fast not a good fan of that, but yy slow is good, and I am going to check out your youtube channel as well, I did yours as well jet I sub

bcamyx

I would like this macro to be created: G 11/ M16 rapid fire
It would do this: Reduce time between bursts. Just hold/press RT to continuosly fire
It would press this button: RT

Not a jitter. Similar to the LTaimassist marcro without the ADS, only faster. The closest thing I have found to it is in the full set normal macros on the 6th page on the RT 3 tac switch. It is labeled RT hold to rapidfire. However I couldn't save it in my macros to put in on the RT and I can't find it as an individual macro in the library. Thanks.

bcamyx

I have uploaded one, however it is more of just a continuous fire(works on G11 and M16, assign to RT). So something like I have uploaded only faster.

Xx Binno xX

Well I'm not sure if you have used the legacy controller and know how it works but I will try to explain it the best I can. This is for the Odin's Raven controller, you start out choosing what you want in both slots on the .HEX file maker. This is what I make.
Slot 1Slot 2
Rapid fire pretuned for Black opsakimbo mode.

Now with that said With the legacy controller you would be able to enable both the akimbo AKA mimic mode and the rapid fire at the same time, so LED4 and LED3 would like up. Now here is where it might get complicated I need a macro that does lets me have Rapid fire on one slot (right side LED4) and have akimbo mode on one slot (left side LED3) So when I want to use rapid fire I click a tac switch to turn it on and have rapid Fire for the FAL, M14 or what ever gun im using. But also when i need akimbo mode i just hit a tac switch to turn it on an when i press down RT it shoots both pistols. So basicaly I need a macro that is akimbo but does a single shot only. so when i hit the right trigger it shoot both weapons just one time at the same time and when I have Rapidfire enabled it will shoot them both as rapidfire hense the mimic mode. If it would be better for me to make a video and explain it and you would be able too see what I am talking about I will.

Xx Binno xX

found a better way to sum it up basically i need a macro for that mimics the RT and that i can set to a tac switch to turn it on when i need akimbo

XxCALLofBOOTYxX

::: Macro REQUEST for Zombie's (BO) :::

If anyone would like to look into this I think it would be very useful...

It would be nice to have a macro that could knife two or more times faster. For instance, if a player only had the bowie knife or if the player had the ballistic knife + bowie knife.

It would seem to be possible. If a macro can make you gun shoot many times faster than it is supposed to then we have to find a way to make it possible to knife many times faster(not lunge).

Just thinking this would be incredibly useful at lower levels in Zombies especially if you are at a window.

NYjetsNY1

For maps that have the semtex, the turbo knife works. I'm not sure how much faster it makes your knife though on zombies as the knife is already quick on it.

jay2nice000

hi jets im requesting a faster jitter i have a no name custom controller and the jitter is INSANE but no matter how i try to adjust the jitter on the macro it doesnt seem to be anywhere near as fast ( xyy or yy ) i use one jitter on here it works ok for the spas but if i use the same jitter on m16 the m16 just keeps firing until i change modes :( is there any way where jitter can be stepped up to the fastest possible for the spas. also is there anyway with the m16 that you could cr8 a macro where it would have the jitter just like the spas but when ADS it would have jitter asst without going in and out of ADS? so basicly RT= crazy jitter, LT=normal ADS, LT + RT= normal ADS rapid fire 8.9 sps

Chamolinian

because of the newbie that I am, will the XYY fast make the Spas fully auto??? i can't seem to make it where it is fully auto...