OMG

GJUnLeAsHeD

okay so i was on gamingmodz.com and i see this look familiar ?? and i read this :WARNING AND BE ADVISED:

If you visit other modding companies who we don't want to mention, you will notice they have copied our security protection ideas since they could not compete with our business strategies.

This should make you feel confident that GamingModz.com is the leader in controller modification services.
heres were i got this http://www.gamingmodz.com/staff-gallery.html
tell me what u guys think !! :evil: :evil: :evil:

v360Reflex

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
okay so i was on gamingmodz.com and i see this look familiar ?? and i read this :WARNING AND BE ADVISED:

If you visit other modding companies who we don't want to mention, you will notice they have copied our security protection ideas since they could not compete with our business strategies.

This should make you feel confident that GamingModz.com is the leader in controller modification services.
heres were i got this http://www.gamingmodz.com/staff-gallery.html
tell me what u guys think !! :evil: :evil: :evil:
gamingmodz.. really... HAHAHAH.. wow!! what a piece of sh!t if you ask me. :lol: :lol:

I rarely take the time to shop around for things, I just buy on instinct but i'm glad that I took the time when I was in the market for a controller because I was almost sucker into buying at Evil, I then finally came across Viking360 checked out the features and the forums to see what the buzz was about, I then puchased the Legacy controller a.k.a Thor's Hammer then upgraded to the Viking and I'm so glad I did not only is it better in every way possible but the free updates was big, saves us all money. Thank you Viking Team keep up the good work :)

Fredrow

Well I see this is another awesome thread that has turned into bashing other MOD shop's and saying everyone is coping Viking.... Now, I luv Viking360... But
all you kiddo's need to understand that there was a huge number of these MOD shops open before Viking360 was even in business....

odingalt

Staff member
Fredrow said:
Well I see this is another awesome thread that has turned into bashing other MOD shop's and saying everyone is coping Viking.... Now, I luv Viking360... But
all you kiddo's need to understand that there was a huge number of these MOD shops open before Viking360 was even in business....

Who cares who was first, I just care about who's the best! :lol:

Fredrow

[color=#FF0000 said:
odingalt[/color]]Who cares who was first, I just care about who's the best! :lol:

Pretty sure everyone knows that already, but good job on pointing that fact out Mr. Obvious...... :lol: Geeeeeeeeahyeeeaahhhh :mrgreen: :lol:

Just saying do we really need to keep beating this dead horse!!!

odingalt

Staff member
Fredrow said:
[color=#FF0000 said:
odingalt[/color]]Who cares who was first, I just care about who's the best! :lol:

Pretty sure everyone knows that already, but good job on pointing that fact out Mr. Obvious...... :lol: Geeeeeeeeahyeeeaahhhh :mrgreen: :lol:

No I am feelnig sorry for this horse. I don't think we have as good of a pro-viking argument any more since we don't have a product line down in the low $100's... bring back the legacy controllers!!! lol :lol: I don't expect everybody to shell out this kind of dough, wish we could get the prices down, working on it, I think we can get the prices down by x-mas 2011.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Fredrow said:
[color=#FF0000 said:

No I am feelnig sorry for this horse. I don't think we have as good of a pro-viking argument any more since we don't have a product line down in the low $100's... bring back the legacy controllers!!! lol :lol: I don't expect everybody to shell out this kind of dough, wish we could get the prices down, working on it, I think we can get the prices down by x-mas 2011.
do you still have any Purple chips left? maybe you could have a sale for Legacy ravens and hammers? i know a few people that live by me that want a viking but dont want it at the same time because "it looks too confusing"